Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Got it 3 months early!
WorldTraveler

RE: Got it 3 months early!

I can agree that manufactures set build sets for vehicles, model, paint colour, engine type, etc. However, to see posts on here that someone walked into a dealer and ordered a car of the same spec that you're waiting for in January and they take delivery in March ?? Some of us on here have been waiting 8 months is some what disheartning !!!

Delivered 31st March 2012
Pure, 5 Door, TD4, Manual, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Front Fogs, Xenon, Pano Roof

Track Consumption Using The Site Below
[Image: 117709.png]
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2012 05:34pm by WorldTraveler.)
24-02-2012 05:33pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
slee18

(24-02-2012 10:47am)cheetohcat Wrote:  I purchased through Hornburg Land Rover, Santa Monica

I got mine from the sister dealership Mission Viejo Land Rover. Congrats again

12 Evoque Si4 (US) Galway Green Prestige ivory expresso interior
26-02-2012 02:31am
Evoqess

I am dismayed by the length of time some folk are having to wait on this forum - but not entirely sure that fulfilling the UK orders first would have assisted in long term global sales! It seems that the Car of the Year awards have come and gone and the media excitement peak may have passed - wait too long after this peak and many fickle buyers might be swayed by other products. Like the new Nissan crossover being revealed at Geneva. So many of us out here have happily accepted Evoques that might not have all the specs we may have opted for (maybe a Mauritius blue would have made me 3 % happier) - and I'm ecstatic that LR managed to send my car all the way to ole Canada!

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
01-03-2012 01:00am