Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fuji 5 Door SD4 Prestige
paulelescoces

Fuji 5 Door SD4 Prestige

Ordered in June last year with an expected "september/october" delivery and have just picked it up today...

Fuji 5 door prestige SD4 with roof bars Vibe interior, AD & style 6 wheels (and crossbars fitted in the photo as I am looking for a roof box that will fit in my garage...).

Interestingly the 20" came fitted with Michelin Latitude Sport (I was expecting Contis) although I will be changing for the winter wheels I have purchased recently (Style 5). Came with full tank of gas and had a good handover where the dealer explained most of the functions (even though I knew most after reading this forum).

Very happy... drives great, very comfortable.... feels big and spacious inside while having quite a small footprint.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Delivered: SD4 Prestige Auto 5 Door, Fuji White with Vibe interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Electric Tailgate, Winter Pack, Adaptive Xenons, Roofrails...
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 09:16pm by paulelescoces.)
13-02-2012 09:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lulu101

RE: Fuji 5 Door SD4 Prestige

Congratulations, looks gorgeous, can't wait to get mine Very Happy

Delivered , Pure 5 door in fuji , SD4 Auto, 19" style 4 sparkle wheels, almond/espresso interior, tech pack, xenon headlights, fog lamps, rear camera, park assist, folding mirrors and mats, and last minute addition of Privacy Glass Very Happy
13-02-2012 10:01pm
ChuckieB

Fantastic! I note you have gone for the factory sports bars. I was a bit concerned as the brochure suggests you can only get 2 bike carriers on! Can't see it myself?

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
13-02-2012 10:29pm
MartinP

Congratulations - that looks fantastic!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
13-02-2012 10:44pm
paulelescoces

sure, I fitted the roof bars as at minimum I will fit a ski carrier... although I would like to fit a roof box, I will need to carefully measure to see if I can park in my garage with the box fitted.... roof is 2m high... I have been checking the Thule Excellence, not sure but might be tight, don't expect I can open it in my garage (not the biggest issue... I can pack when parked outside but will be a pain in the ass If I need to remove for parking)
I like the look of the roof bars.... actually not even too bad with the crossbars fitted although I will likely remove them when not in use.

Delivered: SD4 Prestige Auto 5 Door, Fuji White with Vibe interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Electric Tailgate, Winter Pack, Adaptive Xenons, Roofrails...
13-02-2012 10:46pm
ChuckieB

(13-02-2012 10:46pm)paulelescoces Wrote:  sure, I fitted the roof bars as at minimum I will fit a ski carrier... although I would like to fit a roof box, I will need to carefully measure to see if I can park in my garage with the box fitted.... roof is 2m high... I have been checking the Thule Excellence, not sure but might be tight, don't expect I can open it in my garage (not the biggest issue... I can pack when parked outside but will be a pain in the ass If I need to remove for parking)
I like the look of the roof bars.... actually not even too bad with the crossbars fitted although I will likely remove them when not in use.

Am expecting to have to go for the LR bars (Thule anyway) as the Thule system specified for the roof rails looks like its been put together in a hurry and is in effect looks to be a universal fit system anyway. Wanted something a bit more bespoke than the non rail roof bars that I have that on my current car. I like the look of the roof rails anyway.

Enjoy your purchase!

Delivered 17/2/2012!

13-02-2012 11:07pm
paulelescoces

I think the LR roof rails look great... silver on Prestige & pure or black on Dynamic. I all try and take some better pictures in the next days... only got late in the day and had to take pictures in the garage with limited space.

13-02-2012 11:17pm
ChuckieB

(13-02-2012 11:17pm)paulelescoces Wrote:  I think the LR roof rails look great... silver on Prestige & pure or black on Dynamic. I all try and take some better pictures in the next days... only got late in the day and had to take pictures in the garage with limited space.

Please! We'll compare notes as I'll be running with black rails on a Firenze Prestige. Am expecting it not to clash with the chrome waist finishers.

Delivered 17/2/2012!

14-02-2012 12:02am
paulelescoces

In saying that the Black will also look good on the prestige as there is quite a lot of black so it will not look out of place. I guess the only combination that would not make sense is Silver on Dynamic.

14-02-2012 08:44am
chiggy

that looks absolutely fantastic!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
14-02-2012 08:59am