Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friday 20th July is..........
Vc

Friday 20th July is..........

Collection day Very Happy. Very excited indeed, insurance sorted so it's just a case of filling the forms in on Sunday. I guess the next 7 days are going to be painfully slowCrying

COLLECTED 20th July Very Happy
Ordered 4th April, built 6th July
Pure SD4 auto, Mauritius Blue fogs, signatures, tailgate, power fold mirrors, electric drivers seat,
cirrus/lunar, auto dim mirror, mats.
13-07-2012 07:32pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chunk

RE: Friday 20th July is..........

Well done Vc I'm glad it hasn't been delayed that long, I pick up mine tomorrow although I think we had the same projected build and delivery dates. Mine was built on 3rd July and delivered to me 14th!!

Ordered Feb 2012 - Orkney grey 5dr Dynamic SD4 Automatic. Lux pack, Dynamic plus Pack (velocity ebony leather) ebony headliner and gloss black finishers. Shadow chrome style 7s, heated steering wheel and a spare wheel just in case! Build date 6/7/12 delivery date 23/7/12. Built 3/7 pick up 14/7!!!!!
13-07-2012 07:34pm
Gartly gav

Mine hopefully getting to the dealer early next week so not long now either, only waited since 7th jan!

Pure Tech 5 door TD4 in Orkney grey, ebony interior, privacy glass, fog lights, xenon lights.
Collection 24th July...
13-07-2012 07:50pm
Evo-king

Great news.

I know how hard the wait is, this forum helps the pain of the wait.

Good luck to all of you members picking up their new cars over the coming days, hope the sun shines.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
13-07-2012 08:55pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

They are coming along the line quite quickly now - suppose that LR wants to fullfil more UK orders so that they don't loose too many customers who don't want 2013MY cars and might cancel orders!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
14-07-2012 05:45am
SINGHY

Great news guys, you won't be disappointed! Don't forget to post plenty of pictures, hope the weather improves.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
14-07-2012 09:44am
Griff449

Great news still waiting for the call myself.........

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
14-07-2012 10:47am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply