Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lumbar too subtle?
RoverMD

Lumbar too subtle?

Its so weird, butt poke in my car comes and goes. Hopefully it will improve with time.

'12 Dynamic - Buckingham Blue
10-12-2011 12:16pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V8M3

RE: Lumbar too subtle?

Spat my coffee out reading this post, hilarious!

Mini Cooper 2.0 SD
10-12-2011 02:19pm
olde

Yeah, but its not so funny when your butt is being poked. Have some sympathy here, please. Sad

If you dig your fingers into the seat lips, you can feel a rim, like the top of a bowl. I wonder if that rim could be hammered a bit. Also, I wonder if the lumbar inflate also causes the lips to get harder?

I've had to start carrying my wallet in my front pocket because of this issue, as the wallet only adds to the butt feel.

We need an adjustment strategy for seats (ASS). I'd like an ASS that lets me put my wallet where it belongs.

Whistle Our Petition to Improve the Evoque sent to Range Rover CEO, get your copy ---> HERE <---
11-12-2011 06:04am
paulus599

Have I slept in and it's April fools day? Getting butts poked, rim feeling and hammering, and lips getting harder - nice one Olde! Laughing

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
11-12-2011 12:57pm
olde

(11-12-2011 12:57pm)paulus599 Wrote:  Have I slept in and it's April fools day? Getting butts poked, rim feeling and hammering, and lips getting harder - nice one Olde! Laughing

Evidently you guys (V8M3 and Paulus59) do not have sensitive butts! This is like getting kicked when you are down. First we endure the butt feeling, then y'all line up and laugh like you don't know what it feels like to be poked in the butt, for hours, during a long journey.

I think Evoque Butt could develop into a serious medical condition if it starts to interrupt blood supply to other parts of the body. If we don't find a fix for it, we may develop deep bruising that could make the performance of other activities painful, such as daily ablutions, if you see what I mean...?

Whistle Our Petition to Improve the Evoque sent to Range Rover CEO, get your copy ---> HERE <---
13-12-2011 04:48am