Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For Sale Rear bumper scuff guard - Stainless Steel
m_101

Rear bumper scuff guard - Stainless Steel

Hi all
I've got one of these for sale. I have had it on my car for a while but it was removed from the old bumper before it was replaced after someone crashed into the back of the car and scratched the old bumper up pretty badly.
It cost me $80 from a Chinese seller over Aliexpress and was on the car for about 6 months.
I'm getting rid of it as I always wished I had got the black plastic one instead - it would match better with the black and white colour scheme I'm going for with the car. It did the job and protected the bumper from scratches and has an evoque logo stamped into it.
It will need some more double sided tape put on it to secure it down and does have a couple of marks on it so I'm only looking for £20 plus P&P for it (which I would guesstimate at about £5 within the UK). Probably with a bit of metal polish all of these will come out but being honest I've not bothered doing it.
Here's a picture.
If you're wanting it send me a pm or reply.
[Image: 51fe60341266314.jpg]

5 door MY12 Fuji Dynamic Plus with shadow chromes, santorini contrast roof, power tailgate and a couple of added rattles!
Mods - Black RR bonnet vents, Side steps, Silicone rear wiper, rear sill protector, rear sill plates, LED interior lighting conversion, 2014 Sat Nav update.
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2014 11:51pm by m_101.)
26-07-2014 07:55pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
m_101

RE: Rear bumper scuff guard - Stainless Steel

SOLD!

5 door MY12 Fuji Dynamic Plus with shadow chromes, santorini contrast roof, power tailgate and a couple of added rattles!
Mods - Black RR bonnet vents, Side steps, Silicone rear wiper, rear sill protector, rear sill plates, LED interior lighting conversion, 2014 Sat Nav update.
05-08-2014 05:02pm
Bodlyfunctions

RE: Rear bumper scuff guard - Stainless Steel

Without the shoes though....
05-08-2014 11:26pm