Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For Sale Range Rover Evoque 2.2 SD4 Dynamic Lux 5dr Auto
rhysadams

Range Rover Evoque 2.2 SD4 Dynamic Lux 5dr Auto

MORE INFO AND PICS AT: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...RK:MESE:IT

Range Rover Evoque Hatchback 2.2 SD4 Dynamic Lux Auto in Firenze Red with Contrast Roof.

This vehicle was ordered from a Land Rover Dealer in May 2012 and Delivered in September 2012.
It does not include the Cherished Plate and details of the new plate will be available when it comes through from the DVLA.

The vehicle was built on 26th August 2012 at Halewood and is the 2013MY version with the Land Rover Badge on the Black Grill.

Options ordered include:

Verve - Ebony Perforated Grained Leather interior with Pimento contrast stitching.
Textured Aluminium Interior Finishers
Cirrus Morzine Roof Headliner
20" Style 6 Alloy Wheels - Dealer Painted in Gloss Black
Lux Pack - Includes Blind Spot Monitoring, 825 Watt Meridian Surround Sound System, Keyless Entry with Powerfold Mirrors, Analogue/Digital TV Reception with DVD Playback, Interior Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror, Surround Camera System with Tow Assist, Park Assist with front parking aid, Powered Electrical Tailgate, 8" High Resolution Dual View Touch Screen with 1 x Pair of Infared Headphones.
Privacy Glass
1 x Additional Pair of Infared Headphones
Premium Carpet Mats with Edging

The vehicle is VAT Qualifying and a VAT Invoice will be given out prior to completion of sale. Cleared funds must be received prior to collection. Delivery can be arranged at a cost of £1.75 + VAT per mile from DE24 8LZ. Deposit of £500 must be paid on completion of sale, balance must be paid by CHAPS, BACS or Bankers Draft - cleared funds required.

Vehicle comes with balance of Roadside Assistance and Manufacturers Warranty.

This vehicle has been well looked after and valeted every 2 weeks and is driven by one of the Directors of Cocoon Vehicles on Pride Park.

This vehicle is advertised elsewhere and we reserve the right to remove this listing at anytime without notice.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate in contacting me via email or ebay messaging. Viewing can be arranged at our location on Pride Park in Derby during office hours.

This vehicle is highly specced and well sort after, beat the order queues today and get yourself this beautiful car.

Arrived!!!: Range Rover Evoque SD4 Auto Dynamic Lux plus Privacy Glass and Premium Mats. Firenze Red, Black Roof and Style 6 Alloys, Dealer painted Black! DELIVERED: 14th September 2012 by Farnells Bradford.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 05:22pm by rhysadams.)
31-12-2012 12:41am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Valeter

RE: Range Rover Evoque 2.2 SD4 Dynamic Lux 5dr Auto

Why are you selling so soon?

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
31-12-2012 01:29am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SimonS

One small point.... With the badge on the grill, is it not a 2013MY not 2012?

SD4 Manual Prestige/Baltic Blue/PSR/Privacy glass/heated Steering wheel/spare.
31-12-2012 03:50pm
WB
WB

Looks like a MY2013 to me too. Why selling so soon?
31-12-2012 06:57pm
rhysadams

Good point! Thank you will revise the listing! I always get the 2012 and 2013 mixed up! I love the car too bits, just not big enough for what I need it for. Apart from that its one of the best cars I have ever had!

Arrived!!!: Range Rover Evoque SD4 Auto Dynamic Lux plus Privacy Glass and Premium Mats. Firenze Red, Black Roof and Style 6 Alloys, Dealer painted Black! DELIVERED: 14th September 2012 by Farnells Bradford.
01-01-2013 12:55am