Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Follow up from dealer after collection?
alibeau

RE: Follow up from dealer after collection?

I had a great service from my dealer, I would probably say it was remarkable service with hindsight (based on other experiences posted on here).... Always replied promptly to my emails with an email or phone call. Fantastic part ex price, super handover with a grand unveiling, flowers, brolly, LR experience voucher, half a tank of fuel (that would be half full NOT half empty!!!).... and a full explanation of how all the gadgets work...

I then received a couple of phone calls from the dealer over the next couple of days and an emailed survey and phonecall from LR.

I experienced a problem with the touch screen early on, my salesman was very concerned and called me a couple of times even though I had not involved him and had dealt directly with the service dept, they arranged a courtesy Evoque for me delivered to my home and returned my car (fixed!) the next day...

Brilliant service from start to finish...

Ali Very Happy

Black Dynamic Si4 - gone but not forgotten.
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 12:52pm by alibeau.)
15-03-2012 12:50pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tony

Good service from dealer, only 45 min handover but he knew I had been reading the on-line drivers handbook for two months! Plus it is not that different from our FL2. Ensured we knew the security/safety aspects and my mobile had paired OK, we had a 125 mile drive home through a very remote area.

LR Experience voucher and full tank of fuel.

Reasonable PX on our FL2 and the Evoque was on schedule.

Prior to collection we had been advised to buy mudflaps and rubber mats through the spares dept at a discount rather than sales at list price.

Follow up call one week after delivery, car had a rattle, our sales man booked it in with the service manager for us. Follow up call after rectification to check all was OK.

Could have been a bit more special but overall fairly happy with the treatment we received.

Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux Auto Total Rubbish, worst car I have owned - GONE AT LAST!
15-03-2012 04:38pm
tyke2

(15-03-2012 12:13pm)Donny Dog Wrote:  But was it half empty, or half full? Wink

Obviously not a Stratstone customer! Laughing

Hi Donny Dog, i am a stratstone Doncaster customer.
30 min handover, £20 fuel, diddly squat else.
Not heard from them since.

Can anyone recomend a good dealer for my servicing needs in Yorkshire?

tyke

Vw Campervan Hire - http://www.happydayscampers.co.uk
15-03-2012 04:57pm
Donny Dog

(15-03-2012 04:57pm)tyke2 Wrote:  Hi Donny Dog, i am a stratstone Doncaster customer.

tyke

I'm thinking of going to Marshalls at Lincoln. I guess you're from Barnsley - there must surely be one in that huge sophisticated metropolis? Laughing
15-03-2012 06:42pm
Mag1c_dragon

I used Marshalls in Peterborough and haven't heard a peep from them since I picked it up!

Ordered June 11, Built - 24th November - Delivered - 7th Dec - NO DELAYS

Fuji White SD4 Dynamic, Auto, 5 Door, Black contrast roof with Panoramic Sunroof, Vortex Interior, Shadow Alloys, Ebony Roof Liner, Surround Cameras, TPMS Very Happy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnrampton/6495208095/
15-03-2012 07:06pm
andrewcui

I also had good service... handover was only about 30-40mins... mainly because i just wanted to be shown the basics and start driving!! Had a full tank of diesel and a bouquet of flowers.

Received an email after about 3 days from my salesman asking if everything is ok.
Received a photoshoot voucher in the mail 'valued at $850AUD' which i won't use...
Also received an email survey about 2 weeks after delivery... after completing the survey i had the choice of 2 gold class movie tickets or $100AUD land rover voucher... i took the movie tickets Smile

Arrived: SD4 Dynamic, Auto, Black in and out, Style 6 rims, Pano roof, Reverse camera, Privacy glass
15-03-2012 08:13pm
Firenze

Had about a 40 min handover but I wasn't bothered as I just wanted to drive it, both mine and my girlfriends phones were paired and shown how to use everything, no flowers though and only 1/4 tank of fuel and as its a new car I was unsure how far that would take us so first thing was to fill it up - bit tight really £45k car and not even a full fuel tank!

To be fair we did get a LR experience voucher, Evoque chrome metal usb memory stick, and a nice metal keyring with leather trim

Firenze Dynamic Si4, Pano roof, Verve, Ebony headliner, Black Strata, Privacy glass, Lux Pack - Enjoying since 7/3/12
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 08:56pm by Firenze.)
15-03-2012 08:54pm
lrdaft

I got full tank of fuel ,follow up call 3 days later,cannot fault the sales dept at town and county in Aberdeen,
Many thanks to George mackie have since purchased a disco 4 commercial for my business again full tank and follow up call ,cars were picked up in 10 mins as I insisted on no handovers having worked on land rovers for the last 21 yearsCool

Pure sd4 auto Fuji cirrus
15-03-2012 10:35pm
Evoqess

I was pretty thrilled with my immediate saleswoman - not the manager of the dealership who did have the air of "oh Evoque buyer not Full Fat connoisseur with all the added extras".

My saleswoman always replied to emails, was genuinely excited for me when I arrived for pickup "Diana I wanted to see the size of your smile!" etc.
Of course the car was in the showroom when I arrived and I ran to it in a rather childlike way. I do believe that you should never suppress such enthusiasm lol!

A few days after the car arrived my saleswoman even drove to my place to drop off a couple of Range Rover gifts: a stainless steel coffee mug and Evoque computer mouse. Pretty exceptional actually.

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
15-03-2012 11:57pm
peet

(15-03-2012 04:57pm)tyke2 Wrote:  Hi Donny Dog, i am a stratstone Doncaster customer.

tyke

Hi
If York is not too far for you then I rate Armstrong Massey highly. My Evoque arrives next week so I'll be able to give you an update shortly on what their post sales are like, but they look after my current Disco very well.

Mauritius Blue 5 door Prestige +LUX. Manual SD4. Ambiance interior - Spare
Took Delivery: 23/03/12
Bike: Honda ST1300 Pan European
16-03-2012 09:29am