Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Mauritius?
Straydox

RE: First Mauritius?

Great pictures of an Evoque in Mauritius can be found here:

Auto News ED4 test

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
07-01-2012 10:20am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mark

My Mauritius, build 16Feb12, ex-works completion 23Feb12, Delivery 1-8Mar12......
and I will not be in the UK in March Sad
07-01-2012 05:13pm
DefLeppard

(07-01-2012 10:20am)Straydox Wrote:  Great pictures of an Evoque in Mauritius can be found here:

Auto News ED4 test

Thank you Straydox.

Those pictures are great. Makes it look darker and more metallic than other photos Ive seen.

In the Australian brochure it looks really pale and non metallic (don't like!)

Will be interesting to see one in the flesh.

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
08-01-2012 01:09am
Evoqess

The first time I see a Mauritius I'll have to grip my steering wheel tight as I might just veer off the side of the road with excitement. Especially if it has a white roof!

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
08-01-2012 06:25am
KaDargo

Delivery to dealer 28th Feb, picking up 2nd March - well happy Very Happy
The dealer ordered the one I turned down due to the spec not quite right - saw it in the showroom last weekend - awesome !!!
I have photos on my phone, and am writing this on my phone, but don't know how to attach them! Sad

SD4 Prestige, Mauritius, Element, Cirrus Headlining, Pana Roof, Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel,Blind Spot monitor, 20" Alloys, Powered Tailgate
02-02-2012 11:39pm
KaDargo

Hopefully, photos added

[attachment=1416]
[attachment=1417]

SD4 Prestige, Mauritius, Element, Cirrus Headlining, Pana Roof, Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel,Blind Spot monitor, 20" Alloys, Powered Tailgate
03-02-2012 11:12am
chiggy

not sure if its the phone/light... but that doesn't look as blue as I expected!

definitely looks different! not in a bad way though!

also shows the engine model? odd! don't think we get that here!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
03-02-2012 12:10pm
MartinP

That looks very nice indeed. Mauritius was one of the colours on my radar before I settled on Havana. Oh no, not more second thoughts!!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
03-02-2012 12:26pm
chiggy

MartinP stick to Havana.

Was recently at an Aston Martin dealership and they had an aston martin out in the sun with a colour almost identical to the Havana you get on the RRE... and sure, it was on an Aston, but the colour was superb!

It was actually my colour of choice with a white roof contrast. However when I ordered my car they had no idea when Havana would be made available due to the tsunami delays in Japan. Lack of patience got to me and just chose red which was my second choice.

After I got a build slot confirmed I was told that Havana was available - but the extra premium price would take the price beyond what I could afford so I left it.

You won't be disappointed though... it is... so beautiful and in the Welsh sunshine it will look tremendous!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 12:39pm by chiggy.)
03-02-2012 12:39pm
MartinP

Cheers Chiggy...glad you like Havana although we do not get too much sunshine here unlike you guys! And you are right, an Aston will look great in any colour.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
03-02-2012 01:30pm