Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
February call window....
RacingSnake

RE: February call window....

Have heard from the dealer and I'll know "within the next couple of weeks"
Which is knocking on the door of March Sad
Not really very impressed Sad

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
13-02-2012 08:16pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

Well here we are... last day of Feb.
What do I know?? SFA.

Not happy. Have just sent a snotogram to the dealer, yes I'm sure he is busy, but I would at least expect an aknowledgement Sad

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
29-02-2012 05:45pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Straydox

(29-02-2012 05:45pm)RacingSnake Wrote:  Well here we are... last day of Feb.
What do I know?? SFA.

Not happy. Have just sent a snotogram to the dealer, yes I'm sure he is busy, but I would at least expect an aknowledgement Sad

Do you know where your car is on the dealer's allocation list - had you reached the top of the list? At the begiining of Feb my order was 4th from the top on a list of 37 - and now it has made it onto the factory order and hence now have a 'build date'.

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
29-02-2012 06:13pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rvsvet

Dealer took my deposit on 29th October, and expected delivery in Feb, so we agreed March 1st Registration. Order confirmed in early January (maybe sent to factory then?). I have telephoned dealer 4 times in last 7 days, just to be updated on the order situation. The first 3 calls were answered with the phrase " we'll check and ring you back". But they never did. Hence the need for the 4th call. So today Howard did call back, bless him, to say that the revised delivery time would most likely be late May. So three months later than originally planned, but given my spec includes everything Landrover have been having problems with (pano roof, xenon lights, shadow chrome alloys) I guess I shouldnt be too upset. Good things come to those who wait.

SD4 5 dr Dynamic Auto in OG with verve interior, Shadow Chrome style 7 alloys, Pano roof, privacy glass and spare wheel. Collected 25th May. 900 miles driven in 1st month.
29-02-2012 07:30pm
ED209

(29-02-2012 07:30pm)rvsvet Wrote:  Dealer took my deposit on 29th October, and expected delivery in Feb, so we agreed March 1st Registration. Order confirmed in early January (maybe sent to factory then?). I have telephoned dealer 4 times in last 7 days, just to be updated on the order situation. The first 3 calls were answered with the phrase " we'll check and ring you back". But they never did. Hence the need for the 4th call. So today Howard did call back, bless him, to say that the revised delivery time would most likely be late May. So three months later than originally planned, but given my spec includes everything Landrover have been having problems with (pano roof, xenon lights, shadow chrome alloys) I guess I shouldnt be too upset. Good things come to those who wait.

sounds like your dealer has mislead you before placing your order, i placed a deposit on 28th June and my car is not being built until 26th March (or so i am told)
29-02-2012 08:32pm
THEMACS

(29-02-2012 08:32pm)ED209 Wrote:  sounds like your dealer has mislead you before placing your order, i placed a deposit on 28th June and my car is not being built until 26th March (or so i am told)

Yep, agree with ED, but hand on in there, your wait seems about right so don't despair!!

I called LR Customer Services yesterday, first time I had done so, to find out a bit more on our order. It was a friendly guy who said he would contact the factory to see what was going on and get beck to me in 48 hours. Give him his due he called back late this afternoon and give me the news that the car was scheduled for build on 9th March and he would contact me again to let me know how things were going. Excellent service I thought Very PleasedVery Happy Credit were its due.. Oh and if he is right the build has come forward a week!!
29-02-2012 08:38pm
ED209

(29-02-2012 08:38pm)THEMACS Wrote:  Yep, agree with ED, but hand on in there, your wait seems about right so don't despair!!

I called LR Customer Services yesterday, first time I had done so, to find out a bit more on our order. It was a friendly guy who said he would contact the factory to see what was going on and get beck to me in 48 hours. Give him his due he called back late this afternoon and give me the news that the car was scheduled for build on 9th March and he would contact me again to let me know how things were going. Excellent service I thought Very PleasedVery Happy Credit were its due.. Oh and if he is right the build has come forward a week!!

Mine went back from 9th March to 26th About 3 weeks ago.

I will have waited almost 10 months from order if it stays at that date. Some people hvae been waiting far far less.

I read today on the other evoque forum someone who ordered in early december getting delivery 7th march.

I suspect LR are prioritising higher spec cars in order to make more cash.
29-02-2012 08:48pm
THEMACS

(29-02-2012 08:48pm)ED209 Wrote:  Mine went back from 9th March to 26th About 3 weeks ago.

I will have waited almost 10 months from order if it stays at that date. Some people hvae been waiting far far less.

I read today on the other evoque forum someone who ordered in early december getting delivery 7th march.

I suspect LR are prioritising higher spec cars in order to make more cash.

I ordered the same week a you so I can assure you I haven't been bumped up, I was always Promised delivery for 1st March!!

We have changed the spec a few times but decided on final spec in October last year, all along I was asking if this would affect the build to which I was told it wouldn't as the order was still at the dealers waiting to go to the factory and the paperwork was just replaced with the new details each time, so therefore had no affect, which was true. It must just be that the dealers don't have a very big allocation.
29-02-2012 08:55pm
RacingSnake

(29-02-2012 06:13pm)Straydox Wrote:  Do you know where your car is on the dealer's allocation list - had you reached the top of the list? At the begiining of Feb my order was 4th from the top on a list of 37 - and now it has made it onto the factory order and hence now have a 'build date'.
Was '3rd'.

but I've actually had a reply, and current date has been slotted for delivery "end of May" Shocked (8 months).
The dealer said they would come back to me with more details by the end of the weekend.

29-02-2012 10:43pm
WorldTraveler

(29-02-2012 10:43pm)RacingSnake Wrote:  Was '3rd'.

but I've actually had a reply, and current date has been slotted for delivery "end of May" Shocked (8 months).
The dealer said they would come back to me with more details by the end of the weekend.

Welcome to our world ....

Delivered 31st March 2012
Pure, 5 Door, TD4, Manual, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Front Fogs, Xenon, Pano Roof

Track Consumption Using The Site Below
[Image: 117709.png]
01-03-2012 02:17pm