Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FM Radio Memory
Kentboy

FM Radio Memory

What am I doing wrong?

I have tuned all the memory slots on the DAB radio fine, but the FM radio memory doesn't remember when I go back to it. I have tried doing it several times but after setting all six slots with my favourite stations then play the CD or USB and then go back all the memory slots are back to the same original setting!

I am sure it will be me and not the radio. Someone help. Embarrassed

Evoque Prestige SD4, Barolo Black contrast white roof, Ambiance Upholstery with Figured Macassar wood insert, Privecy glass, Lux Pack, 20" Style 6 Alloys, Spare Wheel. Ordered 10th March estimated completion date 6th July.
17-07-2012 07:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doug

RE: FM Radio Memory

What stations are you trying to store.
I ask as LR have built the Evoque for a younger Market than the FFRR & because of this the radio unit won't allow a owner to store Radio 3 & 4 etc... Try BBC 1 extra. Wink

For legal reasons, that may have been made up.

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2012 09:01pm by doug.)
17-07-2012 09:00pm
Kentboy

(17-07-2012 09:00pm)doug Wrote:  What stations are you trying to store.
I ask as LR have built the Evoque for a younger Market than the FFRR & because of this the radio unit won't allow a owner to store Radio 3 & 4 etc... Try BBC 1 extra. Wink

For legal reasons, that may have been made up.

HaHa....you may well be right!

Evoque Prestige SD4, Barolo Black contrast white roof, Ambiance Upholstery with Figured Macassar wood insert, Privecy glass, Lux Pack, 20" Style 6 Alloys, Spare Wheel. Ordered 10th March estimated completion date 6th July.
17-07-2012 09:03pm
Kentboy

Whilst at the dealer today I had them look at this fault and they said it was a first for them. They updated the software and fingers crossed it seems to have fixed the problem. [/i]

24-07-2012 09:18pm