Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
FINALLY HAVE A DATE
RichardW66

FINALLY HAVE A DATE

After months of waiting (and waiting, ordered begining of March 12). My lease company gave me a call today to say I can collect the car on the 22nd November 2012, an eight month wait (with two weeks to go).

So after reading everyone else's posts, finally I am actually about to join the Evoque fraternity with a brand new end of life (in the UK) TD4 Evoque Laughing

Evoque Pure TD4, Fuji White, Ebony Leather, Tech Pack, Keyless Entry, Front Fogs, Panoramic Roof, Xenon's with LED Signature, Auto-Dimming Rear Mirror, Rear View Camera, Electric Heated Folding Door Mirrors, Privacy Glass on 20" Style 6 Wheels.... (What a pretentious mouthfull, but I am like a kid at Christmas now)

MY13 TD4 Pure Manual ~ Tech Pack ~ Fuji White ~ Ebony Leather ~ Panoramic Roof ~ Xenons with LED Signature ~ Keyless Entry ~ Reversing Camera ~ Electric Heated Powerfold Mirrors ~ Auto-Dimming Mirror ~ Privacy Glass ~ Front Fog Lights ~ 20" Style 6 Wheels M+S Tyres ~ Twin Exhaust Pipes (like the SD4)
Ordered: 07/03/12 ~ Behind the wheel: 22/11/12
08-11-2012 06:30pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: FINALLY HAVE A DATE

Welcome to the family Richard, you'll love it when it arrives

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
08-11-2012 07:20pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Michelle

Same here! ordered 8th of march and have just been told that it should be here in 2 weeks time! Very Happy
Gosh it's been so long, waiting and watching you all get your new Evoques.
It will have been 9 months!!! that brings back memories Wink

Ordered 8th march: SD4 Prestige auto, Fuji, panoramic roof, Cirrus/lunar interior, rear view camera, blind spot monitoring, Nav,heated front seats
Delivery: 6th December!
08-11-2012 08:24pm
RichardW66

Thanks Tim, I have been waiting patiently, however the next 12 1/2 days are now being counted down with eager anticipation.

MY13 TD4 Pure Manual ~ Tech Pack ~ Fuji White ~ Ebony Leather ~ Panoramic Roof ~ Xenons with LED Signature ~ Keyless Entry ~ Reversing Camera ~ Electric Heated Powerfold Mirrors ~ Auto-Dimming Mirror ~ Privacy Glass ~ Front Fog Lights ~ 20" Style 6 Wheels M+S Tyres ~ Twin Exhaust Pipes (like the SD4)
09-11-2012 09:43am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LonnyGer

Congrats to all of us, now beeing on the finish line. Wink

Ordered: 04.07.12
Build Date: 30.10.12
Day of collection: 28.11.12 ( the wait is almost overVery Happy)

Car Spec: 5d,OG,dynamic,Black Roof, fully loaded
09-11-2012 01:17pm
RichardW66

(08-11-2012 08:24pm)Michelle Wrote:  Same here! ordered 8th of march and have just been told that it should be here in 2 weeks time! Very Happy
Gosh it's been so long, waiting and watching you all get your new Evoques.
It will have been 9 months!!! that brings back memories Wink

Enjoy, I know I will

09-11-2012 04:35pm
RichardW66

Only 8 more days to go. Paid the deposit today and have the insurance certificate...

Christmas will be early this year!

14-11-2012 11:42am
RichardW66

6 1/2 days to go...

15-11-2012 05:24pm
Michelle

we might get our babies on the same day. I haven't got a date but i should get THE call one of these days.
I'm so excited!!! I still can't believe i'll be the happy owner of an Evoque Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Ordered 8th march: SD4 Prestige auto, Fuji, panoramic roof, Cirrus/lunar interior, rear view camera, blind spot monitoring, Nav,heated front seats
Delivery: 6th December!
15-11-2012 06:11pm
RichardW66

(15-11-2012 06:11pm)Michelle Wrote:  we might get our babies on the same day. I haven't got a date but i should get THE call one of these days.
I'm so excited!!! I still can't believe i'll be the happy owner of an Evoque Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

I know the feeling Michelle Very Happy, can't wait, fetch my car on Thursday 22-11-12 at 13.30

16-11-2012 03:35pm