Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shake, Rattle & Roll !
DynamicDRS

RE: Shake, Rattle & Roll !

(29-11-2012 11:57pm)The Valeter Wrote:  I have exactly this problem too in my Dynamic with the 825W system & also think of a boy racer in a Corsa etc. It too is noticeable when volume is from mid 20's. I have thaught it sounded crap from outside but have done nothing as I just assumed they all did it.

Mine is a 5 Door by the way.

Well I'm a week into driving with the fix in place and listening to the music is now nothing but a joy, if you want I can forward you my dealer's details as they're more than happy to advise on fixing it. From what they told me though, the fix involved re-bonding the outer door trim to the car door. Land Rover Head Office were also consulted so they should be aware also.

(29-11-2012 12:13am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Maybe we don't all have to turn the audio volume so high to hear it............. Wink

Tim if your hearing that rattle at low volumes too, its time to bring it in! And if you can't turn up the 825w system and enjoy it rattle free, what else should we do with it, other than listen to the archers !! lol Laughing Cool
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2012 11:53pm by DynamicDRS.)
03-12-2012 11:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jai

Shake, Rattle & Roll !

(29-11-2012 10:25pm)Straydox Wrote:  Factory techs have been to the dealership today and replaced the seals that run around the very top of all four doors - the rubber is noticeably softer than previously - no creaks.

Apparently they have done one other car - in Liverpool.

I have noticed all 4 doors on mine creak and squeel when the chassis is going over things where the car goes on angles , ie one front wheel up a driveway before the other etc. it really makes me wonder just how much body flex this car actually has, for all 4 doors to carry on in this manner. Would you happen to have any documentation around the service job for your seal replacement, to see if this is something we can peruse at our local dealer? Mine was built in July. Thank you!
01-01-2013 02:06pm
QUEEVO

Shake, Rattle & Roll !

Straydox, did you get the pics...? Smile

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
01-01-2013 11:39pm