Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque Victoria Beckham Edition - Just Spotted
bktheboss
BREAKING SITE RULES

Evoque Victoria Beckham Edition - Just Spotted

Hi all,

I guess some would be interested in how it looks in the real world, I had the chance to see one in flesh and here is the link to the photos..

Baris

http://www.barmeca.com/VictoriaBeckham/evq_vb.html
31-03-2013 10:14am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doug

RE: Evoque Victoria Beckham Edition - Just Spotted

Love it Thumbs Up

Is it yours ?

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
31-03-2013 12:08pm
bktheboss
BREAKING SITE RULES

(31-03-2013 12:08pm)doug Wrote:  Love it Thumbs Up

Is it yours ?

Mine is an Indus Dynamic Coupe and I love itSmile I spotted that VB at the dealer while for a service visit. I had heard about this special version and was expecting a highly feminine outcome after her touch but to tell the truth, if that matte grey colour with those black wheels and gloss black painted front rear and side plastics comes as an option to choose in the near future, I will be the first to place the order cause what I saw was a piece of a killer machine.

One strange point I noticed by the way, the VB edition I spotted did not have those yellow leather sports seats as was in the pics advertised alongside with Mrs Beckham during launch. Can it be that some dealers are strong enough to place such a special order to the factory?
01-04-2013 07:40am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Without the tan Plus Pack seats it is possibly a fake Beckham edition! Did you notice any numbered edition badge on the dash?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
01-04-2013 09:43am
bktheboss
BREAKING SITE RULES

(01-04-2013 09:43am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Without the tan Plus Pack seats it is possibly a fake Beckham edition! Did you notice any numbered edition badge on the dash?

Doors were locked and I didn't know to look for such a badge while looking inside through the windows. And it was a little dirty, most probably waiting for PDI to be carried out. I tried to take pics as good as possible with my iphone, all I can say is that it was such a nice color, as a manufacturer of automotive components myself, it was hardly a fake, I checked the finishings they were professional.
01-04-2013 10:13am
pureevoque

Is it possible to buy those rear lights?

ed4 Pure 5 Dr, Fuji, Xenons, Front Fogs, Power mirrors & tailgate, 20" Style 6. Ordered 290611 Delivered 090312
02-04-2013 01:11pm
bktheboss
BREAKING SITE RULES

(02-04-2013 01:11pm)pureevoque Wrote:  Is it possible to buy those rear lights?

I have no idea on that but while we were examining the car with a couple of sales representatives and some guys from the service department, almost all of us agreed on that those white rear light clusters were not as appealing as we expected them to be, of course this is a matter of personal taste, just wanted to share this experience...
02-04-2013 05:51pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

The Supercharged FFRR also had similar styling all clear light clusters and they were an acquired taste too

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
02-04-2013 10:44pm