Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eco Stop/Start
evofan

RE: Eco Stop/Start

We have the probem with the eco-system also after doing some terrain-response/hdc -drives.
It is infrequently not working and i have no idea about it. The working conditions for the eco are respected.
16-01-2012 02:15am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

100 mile drive today (to the dealers again) starting at -4deg ending at 1deg Eco cut in once near the end of the drive with outside temp at 1deg. A/C off, Auto Climate on and set 21deg, car obviously fully warmed up.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
16-01-2012 09:13pm
Louie

(30-11-2011 03:27pm)Nick@LandRover Wrote:  Hi Leesug,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Eco Stop/Start. When did you first notice that it had stopped working?

If you decide to take this to a dealership and need any help please let me know.

Regards

Nick

Nick,

I have been experiencing the same problem with the Eco cut out not cutting out. It worked fine at first and then stopped, it started to work for a short while but failed to kick in again.

I have had the car warmed to the correct operating temperature in numerous scenarios namely lights on and off, outside temperature being above and below 4'c, radio on and off but cannot find any pattern.

I took the car to my local dealer to check over and they could not find a fault, the service engineer did suggest that he would take it up with LR as a technical issue but then said when I collected the car that he couldn't do that as the fault was not apparent in the service bay, what a load of poppy cock.

Can someone from LR please post the conditions that need to be apparent for the ecofunction to cut in because at present I can see no real reason for having it if it doesn't work.

As seen on the other threads on mpg not achieving the published figures this does not help as I assume the Eco function is the difference between manual and automatic.

Pure SD4 Firenze Red, manual with tech pack, pano roof, auto dimming rear view mirror, xenons & fogs
Delivered Very HappyVery Happy[/font]
17-01-2012 01:05am