Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Dynamic or Prestige
Blackseries

RE: Dynamic or Prestige

(14-04-2011 07:50pm)Alex Wrote:  If someone has seen the Dynamic at a show can you tell me if the grill and black trim is really that glossy? On the RR website it looks more like a muted black, while in this video it looks very plastic like and somewhat cheap.

The external trim on a Dynamic is painted in Santorini Black (i.e. metallic Black paint) so yes it is shiny. It'll be interesting to see what they paint it with now that Santorini is not available.

(14-04-2011 07:50pm)Alex Wrote:  However they do look quite small in comparison with the people walking around the vehicles - unless everyone there was 6 foot plus.

The Evoque is a small car - it is an optical illusion plus a perception thing i.e. Range Rover = Big .... it’s not. As has been quoted elsewhere its shorter than the new Focus. Think of it as a more practical 5 door VW Scirocco a foot higher off the ground and you won’t go far wrong. The Coupe looks even smaller.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
15-04-2011 12:03am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kermit

RE: Dynamic or Prestige

(14-04-2011 07:50pm)Alex Wrote:  However they do look quite small in comparison with the people walking around the vehicles - unless everyone there was 6 foot plus.

Dimensions thread: http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-ALL-DIMEN...-LandRover
15-04-2011 06:43am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply