Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamic Plus front seats
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Dynamic Plus front seats

I was watching Top Gear on the iPlayer last evening - the one where they road test the very expensive and rather slow (in comparison to the Nissan GTR) XKR-S. The front seats in the Jaguar appear to be the same design as those fitted to the Dynamic Plus. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01...Episode_4/

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2011 12:33pm by XFullFatTim.)
07-08-2011 12:31pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
berlin2011

RE: Dynamic Plus front seats

(07-08-2011 12:31pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  I was watching Top Gear on the iPlayer last evening - the one where they road test the very expensive and rather slow (in comparison to the Nissan GTR) XKR-S. The front seats in the Jaguar appear to be the same design as those fitted to the Dynamic Plus. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01...Episode_4/

Nice catch. I think you are spot on

[Image: 2012-Jaguar-XKR-S-Interior-1-1024x680.jpg]

wonder how many XKR-S owners are complaining about the speed with which the seat moves forward for rear access Wink

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
07-08-2011 01:42pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Dynamic Plus front seats

I think on the Jag the access to the rear is via the tailgate so the seat don't need to be moved. The rear seats are not really for use by anybody over 1 years old........ or who has legs. So if you want to test out Dynamic Plus seats but cannot get to an Evoque Unleashed day whizz into your local Jaguar dealer and ask to demo the XKR-S (it may prove just a little faster 0-60 than your RRE though). It also has the same paddle shifter system, same rotary gear selector system and probably a few other bits that have ended up in the Evoque. Pity the 5.0ltr S/C engine hasn't made it into the Evoque too....

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2011 01:53pm by XFullFatTim.)
07-08-2011 01:46pm