Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamic Parts Prices
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Dynamic Parts Prices

It was suggested in the body of the Dynamic Parts Prices thread that this list from Dan@ Duckworths should be posted in a stickied thread. Here it is.

Dan sorry that you have my signature at the bottom of the thread - I haven't been able to edit it out.

Dynamic Kit Price Break Down
Hi all

thought i'd give you a break down of Dynamic parts prices

Front Bumper £308.00
Rear Bumper £280.00
Rear toweye cover RH, LH £36.90
Front Grille £82.00
Side Vents RH, LH £40.00
Rear Tailgate Spoiler £440.00
Rear Exhaust Finishers RH, LH £82.00
Bonnet Scoop Vent RH, LH £50.00
Front Tow Eye Cover £20.50
Exhaust heatshield £17.00
Side Sills Front RH, LH £55.00
Side Sills Rear RH, LH £42.00
Exhaust £185.00

All prices exclude VAT 20%

Dan
http://www.duckworthparts.co.uk
danroberts@duckworthlandrover.co.uk
Tel: 01673 842101

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2011 09:58am by XFullFatTim.)
06-09-2011 09:54am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
duckworthparts
Site Sponsor

RE: Dynamic Parts Prices

thanks for putting it as a sticky, no problem at all about the sigThumbs Up

http://www.duckworthlandrover.co.uk - Vehicle Sales
My Direct Line: 01673 849873
Email: danroberts@duckworthlandrover.co.uk

You can make a paypal directly to the email above

[Image: hwc8.jpg]
06-09-2011 10:04am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mortz

May as well go out and buy the dynamic anyways !......you get a bit more than buying the kit n bits...plus paint if needed....sod that...but each to their own
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2011 11:56pm by mortz.)
10-09-2011 11:54pm
andyuk

(10-09-2011 11:54pm)mortz Wrote:  May as well go out and buy the dynamic anyways !......you get a bit more than buying the kit n bits...plus paint if needed....sod that...but each to their own

Not sure about that as the Dynamic would be £6,500 extra than the Pure for the specs i wanted where as this Kit is about 1/3 of the price!

Dynamic SD4 Manual Red with Black contrast & Panaramic Roof, Vortex Interior, 20" Alloys, Privacy Glass, Black Headlining
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2011 02:58pm by andyuk.)
15-09-2011 02:14pm
duckworthparts
Site Sponsor

and people want the looks of the dynamic but not the interior

http://www.duckworthlandrover.co.uk - Vehicle Sales
My Direct Line: 01673 849873
Email: danroberts@duckworthlandrover.co.uk

You can make a paypal directly to the email above

[Image: hwc8.jpg]
15-09-2011 02:52pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spiderman

(15-09-2011 02:52pm)duckworthparts Wrote:  and people want the looks of the dynamic but not the interior

That was my initial thoughts too, as last week I test drove a model with the standard black Vortex trim, I wasnt impressed with this interior colour at all as the recycled material cheapened the interior and it just didn't look right when it butted next to the leather in the door cards, HOWEVER, I picked up my new Dynamic Evoque yesterday and that all drifted away to insignificance as the red stitched recycled material in black compliments perfectly the Verves Pimento & Black leather interior, it is quite a stunning combination and I also saw the Ivory & Lunar Pursuit combination and it looked really good also, so any preconceptions about the Dynamics interior trim looking cheap next to the Prestiges all leather interior should be dismissed as it gives the car a definite 'dynamic' & sportier feel to it's interior & that's what Land Rover were trying to achieve....job well done I'd say!

Quit work - Get some stuff - Go somewhere - Have some fun
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2011 08:34am by Spiderman.)
17-09-2011 08:29am
xxxx5

(17-09-2011 08:29am)Spiderman Wrote:  
(15-09-2011 02:52pm)duckworthparts Wrote:  and people want the looks of the dynamic but not the interior

That was my initial thoughts too, as last week I test drove a model with the standard black Vortex trim, I wasnt impressed with this interior colour at all as the recycled material cheapened the interior and it just didn't look right when it butted next to the leather in the door cards, HOWEVER, I picked up my new Dynamic Evoque yesterday and that all drifted away to insignificance as the red stitched recycled material in black compliments perfectly the Verves Pimento & Black leather interior, it is quite a stunning combination and I also saw the Ivory & Lunar Pursuit combination and it looked really good also, so any preconceptions about the Dynamics interior trim looking cheap next to the Prestiges all leather interior should be dismissed as it gives the car a definite 'dynamic' & sportier feel to it's interior & that's what Land Rover were trying to achieve....job well done I'd say!

Hi spiderman this isn't your car by any chance?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
17-09-2011 10:05am
Spiderman

(17-09-2011 10:05am)xxxx5 Wrote:  
(17-09-2011 08:29am)Spiderman Wrote:  

Hi spiderman this isn't your car by any chance?

I couldn't say if it's the exact car I have but it's certainly similar as it's black....I'll be posting some pics tomorrow in the 'My Range Rover Evoque' section.....

Quit work - Get some stuff - Go somewhere - Have some fun
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2011 04:02am by Spiderman.)
19-09-2011 04:01am
mark_n

I'm wondering whether people are coming to their senses - kitting out a Prestige with Dynamic bits is a waste of money.

FWIW, I was not impressed when I saw a Dynamic where the side skirts flare front and back to the wheel arches. The profile, at least on the example I saw, was different from the bodywork.

My advice would be to save your money to put towards replacing the car when LR come to their own senses and stop this artificial theme nonsense.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
20-09-2011 06:40am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Quote:My advice would be to save your money to put towards replacing the car when LR come to their own senses and stop this artificial theme nonsense.

Mark, I quite agree. The problems with insurance companies and the additional cost to do the work totally outweighs the benefits in my mind. Also when the car is 3 years old or when it's time to replace you then pay (either in lower part exchange value or to a body shop) to have the kit removed and binned

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2011 10:25am by XFullFatTim.)
20-09-2011 10:25am