Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dyanmic vs. Pure
Stadt Panzer

Dyanmic vs. Pure

"And it also switches on the red dials - the most important part of the system!! :lol:"

Oh yeah!!!

Somewhere in the North Sea.
11-04-2013 10:35am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scrannel

RE: Dyanmic vs. Pure

Yeah, Mag suspension is incredible. As has been pointed out, in fact the car runs best in "normal" mode for general road surfaces. It was originally designed (by Delphi & GM BTW) to operate w/o driver input. Google around for MagneRide. But when GM was testing the suspension with Corvettes at Nürburgring, the car lapped faster in "soft" mode.

However... for anyone out there with a bad back (I have the worst), I could drive my Corvette with the mag suspension set in "normal" from LA to San Francisco and never feel stiff. Which I could not do with a the non-mag, stock Corvette suspension. If I put it in "sport mode", however, a forty mile run killed me.

2013 Dynamic USA specs with MagneRide + Strata wood int. with Lunar perf. Ork Grey.
BMW K1200R. Black.
11-04-2013 05:17pm
tccm1123

Well, thanks everyone! All of your comments have helped me decide on the Dynamic! Now I just have to decide on a color and interior...UGGGGHHHH....decisions, decisions, decisions! Smile
11-04-2013 10:06pm
PhilSkill

Good choice!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
11-04-2013 11:22pm