Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
December dealer allocations.
ED209

RE: December dealer allocations.

(23-12-2011 03:39pm)PAT Wrote:  Emailed my dealer on Wednesday to mention about the upcoming order call and to say that I hoped I'd get some 'good news' soon but not heard a peep from them Sad

Sounds a bit crap that, I would at least have expected an acknowledgement or a "theres no news, we will let you know when there is" reply.
23-12-2011 04:22pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
simonc

(23-12-2011 01:38pm)Daglass Wrote:  Did anyone get any notification today?
I got a voicemail from my dealer yesterday saying that he was pleased to inform me that he was ready to put my order through and he just wanted to check in case I had any last minute changes. I didn't manage to speak to him directly (guess he must have been busy on the phone to several other people to give them similar news), but I left a message that I had no changes and to go ahead. I'm hoping to speak to him today to find out exactly when the build slot is for, but from what James has said I expect it will be for either Feb or March.

When I had spoken to my dealer last week I was #17 in their holding pool (they had already allocated orders to Dec and Jan), so I wasn't expecting a build slot for quite some time. I'll report back when I have discovered the build date (I placed my order back on launch day).

Edit: Well managed to speak to my dealer earlier on and he told me my order had been placed with the factory yesterday. Although he didn't have an exact build date for me, it seems that it should be sometime in March - which is what I was originally told to expect when I ordered back in September.

Dynamic Si4 5dr Orkney Grey, Black Pano, Vortex + Ebony, Keyless Entry, Spare Wheel
Collected 12th March 2012
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2011 09:07pm by simonc.)
23-12-2011 04:51pm
PAT

(23-12-2011 04:22pm)ED209 Wrote:  Sounds a bit crap that, I would at least have expected an acknowledgement or a "theres no news, we will let you know when there is" reply.

Email communication hasn't been great since day one so I'll leave it for now and will call them next week.

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
23-12-2011 09:45pm
broady43

(23-12-2011 09:45pm)PAT Wrote:  Email communication hasn't been great since day one so I'll leave it for now and will call them next week.

Hi Pat,I emailed my dealer because of this post and I had no reply either so I phoned them and the reply was(the ordering process on the post does not work that way!)
23-12-2011 11:27pm
tigs247

Got my email this morning, called up and told will be with me in March - exact date to be confirmed next week (I ordered on launch day in Sept and timescales are exactly as informed then)

Great early xmas present! Smile

From the mail:

"Have loaded your order today with the amendments, once loaded we will get a build date for it which I will confirm for you next week"
24-12-2011 12:29am
broady43

(24-12-2011 12:29am)tigs247 Wrote:  Got my email this morning, called up and told will be with me in March - exact date to be confirmed next week (I ordered on launch day in Sept and timescales are exactly as informed then)

Great early xmas present! Smile

From the mail:

"Have loaded your order today with the amendments, once loaded we will get a build date for it which I will confirm for you next week"

Hi great news!
Enjoy Christmas!
24-12-2011 12:33am
PAT

(23-12-2011 11:27pm)broady43 Wrote:  Hi Pat,I emailed my dealer because of this post and I had no reply either so I phoned them and the reply was(the ordering process on the post does not work that way!)

Hi broady43, I'm expecting to be told something similar when I speak to my dealer seeing as it appears that I've not made the latest order call either.

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
24-12-2011 12:49am
ED209

Well no contact today, I have decided no contact or delivery date by Jan 3rd and i will be asking for my deposit back and taking my cash elsewhere.
24-12-2011 07:27pm
garryforrestuk

Ed have you ordered with Newcastle or Stockton stratstone as it was news to Stockton on thursday that there was an order call, I can see March delivery slipping away. Order placed july.

DYNAMIC SD4 AUTO 5 DOOR WITH COUPE BONNET VENTS, FRONT GRILL BADGE, CHROME LETTERING, SILVER ROOF RAILS.
25-12-2011 01:56am
ED209

(25-12-2011 01:56am)garryforrestuk Wrote:  Ed have you ordered with Newcastle or Stockton stratstone as it was news to Stockton on thursday that there was an order call, I can see March delivery slipping away. Order placed july.

Newcastle, I am sure the order call exists as other dealers have confirmed it.
25-12-2011 10:26am