Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Coupe rear windows
Evo-king

RE: Coupe rear windows

There is a difference between the solid roof and the pano roof as far as the roof antenna/aerial is concerned, these elements in the rear glass windows, must be an aerial of some kind.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
07-06-2012 09:07pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

(07-06-2012 04:23pm)cjfp Wrote:  @RS - thanks, but slightly different I think - that one was about the 'tags', which I do have. This one is about 'aerial' lines, which I don't have.
To be honest mate, I think it's the same question

The tags are just mounting locations for the electronic bit which links the aerial lines, the aerial lines come out of the tags IF you have something mounted to the tags (on the other thread).
It's the same as in the other thread but a different focus point. Smile

Pretty sure every coupe will have the 'tags'... the next question is, do you have something stuck to the inside of the 'tags', in which case you will also have the aerial lines Wink

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2012 01:45pm by RacingSnake.)
08-06-2012 01:44pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RS - granted there is overlap but I would certainly like to know what the aerial lines (if that's what they are) from this thread are for as I don't have them. Smile

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
08-06-2012 04:25pm
Evo-king

Maybe James @ Lookers Park Royal might be able to put us out of our misery and answer this.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
08-06-2012 09:04pm
RacingSnake

(08-06-2012 04:25pm)cjfp Wrote:  RS - granted there is overlap but I would certainly like to know what the aerial lines (if that's what they are) from this thread are for as I don't have them. Smile
well, Doug (on the other thread!!!) definitively said TV aerial, which I'd be inclined to agree with Confused

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
11-06-2012 10:45pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

Ok, but Andrey doesn't have tv ?!

And I don't have the lines - which Doug (on the other thread!!) says all models will have, or the 'bolt' referred to here earlier

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 11:08pm by cjfp.)
11-06-2012 10:54pm
andrey1302

(11-06-2012 10:54pm)cjfp Wrote:  Ok, but Andrey doesn't have tv ?!

And I don't have the lines - which Doug (on the other thread!!) says all models will have, or the 'bolt' referred to here earlier

yeah, I only have SatNav, but so as cjfp and he doesnt have the lines

Fuji 3 dr Pure SD4
[Image: 124851.png]
12-06-2012 09:18am
doug

Just to clear things up.
All Evoques (can't say for non sat-nav models) will have the "Black Tag" at the top of the glass.
But you only get the "Lines" if your Evoque has the factory TV unit fitted.

As I said in the other thread, these tags are used to connect up a TV aerial.

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
12-06-2012 10:24am
cjfp

I don't disagree - but Andrey has said more than once that he doesn't have the TV - so he is asking why he has the lines.

12-06-2012 10:40am
RacingSnake

then lets go with Tims reply on page 2...
"They are radio antennae, for the RDS / TMC systems, if you look closely there are two on one glass."

Maybe it's a shared aerial... then we're all happy Very Happy

13-06-2012 07:54am