Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Contrast Roof, Rear Entertainment & Headlining
Lookers Park Royal

Dear all,

We have just been advised that you can now specify a contrast roof on the 'Pure' derivative, that you can now order Rear Seat Entertainment with either 380w or 825w hifi (previously only available with 825w), and that a new Cirrus Morzine headlining is being introduced with certain colourways.

James Smile
02-12-2011 02:52pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiggy

Pretty sure contrast roofs were available from November production onwards for the pure models. I ordered my car in November and just got a build date (it's a pure).

Factory accepted it no problems.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
02-12-2011 04:06pm
Lookers Park Royal

RE: Contrast Roof, Rear Entertainment & Headlining

That's right Chiggy, we understand that these changes have been introduced for the last order call. The bulletin only came out today, hence getting it onto the forum asap.

Just spotted your signature; looks a very nice spec indeed..... my choice would also be Firenze with a pano & contrast roof (black)!

James Smile
02-12-2011 04:13pm