babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Contrast Roof, Rear Entertainment & Headlining - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Contrast Roof, Rear Entertainment & Headlining (/Thread-Contrast-Roof-Rear-Entertainment-Headlining)

Contrast Roof, Rear Entertainment & Headlining - Lookers Park Royal - 02-12-2011 02:52pm

Dear all,

We have just been advised that you can now specify a contrast roof on the 'Pure' derivative, that you can now order Rear Seat Entertainment with either 380w or 825w hifi (previously only available with 825w), and that a new Cirrus Morzine headlining is being introduced with certain colourways.

James Smile

Contrast Roof, Rear Entertainment & Headlining - chiggy - 02-12-2011 04:06pm

Pretty sure contrast roofs were available from November production onwards for the pure models. I ordered my car in November and just got a build date (it's a pure).

Factory accepted it no problems.

RE: Contrast Roof, Rear Entertainment & Headlining - Lookers Park Royal - 02-12-2011 04:13pm

That's right Chiggy, we understand that these changes have been introduced for the last order call. The bulletin only came out today, hence getting it onto the forum asap.

Just spotted your signature; looks a very nice spec indeed..... my choice would also be Firenze with a pano & contrast roof (black)!

James Smile