Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Common as muck!!! Or maybe not
Alex

RE: Common as muck!!! Or maybe not

At the weekend I saw a black pure pull up behind me on the M32 (Bristol), I sort of lost him in the traffic getting onto the M5 as I was heading to a nearby mall. I eventually arrived at John Lewis and as I pulled into the car park there was another Evoque parked up a few cars away (White Dynamic). I popped into John Lewis briefly and upon returning I noticed the Black Pure I had seen on the motorway previously was now parked right next to mine.

I was quite surprised to have seen so many in such a short space of time, even more so thought it was funny we were all at John Lewis, as opposed to any other store car park location within that large mall complex.

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
29-05-2012 07:12am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

Well that was close, as my good lady was also planning to go there but changed her mind, she/we will be going there this coming holiday period.

4 Evoques might have been too much.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
29-05-2012 09:30pm
SimonS

Went to Sainsburys in Kirkcaldy yesterday afternoon. We parked a few places away from a white Dynamic.

When we came back the white had gone and in its place was a red Dynamic. Also saw a silver prestige on the way home.

Scotland seems to be the home of the Evoque!

SD4 Manual Prestige/Baltic Blue/PSR/Privacy glass/heated Steering wheel/spare.
04-06-2012 08:42am
Evo-king

Did a 100+ mile round trip to the Midlands to visit a Mini dealership for my son a mix of M5, M42 and A roads counted at least 7 other during the journey.

So they are getting out there now.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
04-06-2012 09:02am
Rootsboy

Common as muck!!! Or maybe not

Not where I am. I have seen 3 others and that's it Smile

SD4 Prestige 5 Door Manual. Fuji White. 20" Style 6 Wheels. Vibe-Ebony Interior and Header. Panoramic Roof. AD. Privacy and Solar Attenuating Glass. Surround Camera, Heated Seats. Pollution Sensor. Rear Vents. 825W Sound and a Spare Wheel
04-06-2012 11:40pm
johnboy

Went from Edinburgh to Swansea last Friday (in a hire car) and only saw 3 Evoques on the way down, but on the way back I wish I had set off an hour or 2 earlier as I would have passed the lorry that was transporting mine to Edinburgh that would have been a buzz. But think of it this way, count how many Bentleys you see going down the Motorways, and I bet you see more of them than Evoques so I think it is fair to say we are still a rare breedWink

On order, delivery May 2012 Fuji White SD4 Man, Tech Pack, Privacy Glass, Pano roof, Fogs, Lux Mats, power tailgate, puddle lamps, Auto dimming rear view mirror, 19" Style 4: Mud flaps: Xenons, rear camera: Dog Guard by Travall: Boot Liner. Delivered 29/05/12
05-06-2012 10:23pm