Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Collected yesterday TD4 Dynamic Havana:-)
WB
WB

RE: Collected yesterday TD4 Dynamic Havana:-)

(17-03-2012 12:14am)eastrnma Wrote:  What is the story about badge colour? I also have a red badge and noticed it's not typical.

I thought all Dynamics had the red badge? Prestige have silver badge and Pure has the black (best IMO) badge.
17-03-2012 01:03am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DannyEvoque

(16-03-2012 08:48pm)Ianpembs Wrote:  Really like the colour Im having a rethinkVery Happy. Is Havana more of a dark grey or is it a dark brown, not many around to look at Cheers

Hi Ian, It's more of a dark grey on a cloudy day and either dark brown when the sun is shining. But it is even more complicated to explain.... in fact the colour is very metallic and you can observe in the colour,in function of the angle, light exposion and intensity, a huge number of different colour tints being involved (even shades of grey and blue). This colour is really special!!!

Havana TD4 Manual 5door Dynamic Vortex Interior(Ebony) Panoramic roof Privacy glass Parking aid 19"Style 4
17-03-2012 09:23am
MartinP

(17-03-2012 09:23am)DannyEvoque Wrote:  Hi Ian, It's more of a dark grey on a cloudy day and either dark brown when the sun is shining. But it is even more complicated to explain.... in fact the colour is very metallic and you can observe in the colour,in function of the angle, light exposion and intensity, a huge number of different colour tints being involved (even shades of grey and blue). This colour is really special!!!

I endorse what Danny has said and you really have to see one to fully appreciate the colour as the pictures do not do it justice. I visited a dealer in Welwyn to see one which was quite a hike but worth it. If I spot one any nearer to home I will let you know. And on a sunny day in Wales it will look spectacular!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
17-03-2012 10:00am
Ianpembs

Thanks for the feed back love the colour was hoping it more biased towards dark grey but would be nice to see so please do let me know if any around to stalk as do not know how long I have to firm up on colour cheers.
17-03-2012 10:09am