Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Collected today
ktjoinery

Collected today

At last the wait is over and I've collected my Evoque! After a false start 2weeks ago when the delivery date was put back(don't ask) I picked it up in daylight today
Only managed 50 miles on the way home so far but I'm sure I can find plenty of excuses to go out for things in the coming days!
I will post some pics when I get chance and update on the overall impressions after Iv'e got a few more miles on it.
Spec as follows;Dynamic SD4 Auto Coupe, Fuji white, pano roof, contrast roof,privacy glass,spare wheel,engine badge deleted and power tailgate.
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2012 08:50pm by ktjoinery.)
13-11-2012 08:33pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ceebee

Collected today

Congratulations.

I am sure you will find that it is well worth the wait.

Great spec as well!

Waiting for: - 2015 SD4 Dynamic, LUX pack, Auto, 5 door. Mauritius Blue. Santorini Roof........spare wheel.
13-11-2012 08:49pm
Evo-king

RE: Collected today

No doubt we will hear from you in a week or so. Laughing

Enjoy.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
13-11-2012 09:54pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Coupe, the way the smart set travel........................... is there any other form of Evoque?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
13-11-2012 11:47pm
Big G

(13-11-2012 08:33pm)ktjoinery Wrote:  At last the wait is over and I've collected my Evoque! After a false start 2weeks ago when the delivery date was put back(don't ask) I picked it up in daylight today
Only managed 50 miles on the way home so far but I'm sure I can find plenty of excuses to go out for things in the coming days!
I will post some pics when I get chance and update on the overall impressions after Iv'e got a few more miles on it.
Spec as follows;Dynamic SD4 Auto Coupe, Fuji white, pano roof, contrast roof,privacy glass,spare wheel,engine badge deleted and power tailgate.

Congrats - hope you enjoy. And a Coupe thats the smart Evoque ! Crisis what mid life crisis !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collected !! 18/02/2012
Prestige Coupe SD4 Sumatra Black, Spirit interior, Pano roof , Heated seats, Privacy, Rear vents, Rear camera,Manual & style 5 19s. Not Prestige mats, 54 miles in tank when collected.
14-11-2012 12:33pm
SebM

Congrats !

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
15-11-2012 08:15am
ktjoinery

Quick update on first impressions,
MPG average 35mpg, should improve as engine becomes run in.
Meridian sound system is awesome, really pleased with seamless streaming from i phone.
Voice system is great and very intuitive.
Ride quality and comfort is very good especially after being used to BMW run flats!
Pano roof gives impression of light and airy cabin interior v pleased.
Touch screen/sat nav no probs, doesn't seem slow to me as some have reported.
Pursuit leather looks fantastic in the flesh!
Will post some pics at the weekendVery Happy
15-11-2012 08:52am