Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions from USA
evQ

Questions from USA

Does anyone know the difference between Evoque Pure vs Evoque "Pure Plus". (USA)
Does anyone have the BASE. i.e. Evoque Pure in USA here ?

BTW, first post here. Waiting to get my evQ ...two more months to go.
22-03-2012 07:15pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
slee18

RE: Questions from USA

You get SATNAV, 825w meridian sound, 360 camera, Xenon headlights, voice control, and keyless entry. I test drove one about 6 months ago.

12 Evoque Si4 (US) Galway Green Prestige ivory expresso interior
22-03-2012 07:34pm
evQ

(22-03-2012 07:34pm)slee18 Wrote:  You get SATNAV, 825w meridian sound, 360 camera, Xenon headlights, voice control, and keyless entry. I test drove one about 6 months ago.

You do Not get SATNAV. as this is an option on the Pure.
I am not asking for the difference between "Pure" and "Prestige" But difference between "Pure" and "Pure Plus".
You will notice all dealers sell Pure Plus and not Pure ( but don't know what the difference is )
22-03-2012 07:39pm
slee18

oops I was reading too fast. What i mention was the Pure Premium sorry. I test drove the pure plus it was good options for the price, but i had to have Xenon lights.

Here is what is on the pure plus
Fixed panoramic roof with power sunshade blind; Front LED fog lights; High-pressure headlight power washers; Leather seats with power adjustable lumbar support; Homelink universal remote transmitter; 3-driver memorized settings for driver seat and exterior mirrors

12 Evoque Si4 (US) Galway Green Prestige ivory expresso interior
22-03-2012 07:58pm
evQ

(22-03-2012 07:58pm)slee18 Wrote:  oops I was reading too fast. What i mention was the Pure Premium sorry. I test drove the pure plus it was good options for the price, but i had to have Xenon lights.

Here is what is on the pure plus
Fixed panoramic roof with power sunshade blind; Front LED fog lights; High-pressure headlight power washers; Leather seats with power adjustable lumbar support; Homelink universal remote transmitter; 3-driver memorized settings for driver seat and exterior mirrors

Thanks,
Do you know which one of the above mentioned features from the "Pure Plus" would be missing in the "Pure".
23-03-2012 01:35pm