babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Questions from USA - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Questions from USA (/Thread-Questions-from-USA)

Questions from USA - evQ - 22-03-2012 07:15pm

Does anyone know the difference between Evoque Pure vs Evoque "Pure Plus". (USA)
Does anyone have the BASE. i.e. Evoque Pure in USA here ?

BTW, first post here. Waiting to get my evQ ...two more months to go.

RE: Questions from USA - slee18 - 22-03-2012 07:34pm

You get SATNAV, 825w meridian sound, 360 camera, Xenon headlights, voice control, and keyless entry. I test drove one about 6 months ago.

RE: Questions from USA - evQ - 22-03-2012 07:39pm

(22-03-2012 07:34pm)slee18 Wrote:  You get SATNAV, 825w meridian sound, 360 camera, Xenon headlights, voice control, and keyless entry. I test drove one about 6 months ago.

You do Not get SATNAV. as this is an option on the Pure.
I am not asking for the difference between "Pure" and "Prestige" But difference between "Pure" and "Pure Plus".
You will notice all dealers sell Pure Plus and not Pure ( but don't know what the difference is )

RE: Questions from USA - slee18 - 22-03-2012 07:58pm

oops I was reading too fast. What i mention was the Pure Premium sorry. I test drove the pure plus it was good options for the price, but i had to have Xenon lights.

Here is what is on the pure plus
Fixed panoramic roof with power sunshade blind; Front LED fog lights; High-pressure headlight power washers; Leather seats with power adjustable lumbar support; Homelink universal remote transmitter; 3-driver memorized settings for driver seat and exterior mirrors

RE: Questions from USA - evQ - 23-03-2012 01:35pm

(22-03-2012 07:58pm)slee18 Wrote:  oops I was reading too fast. What i mention was the Pure Premium sorry. I test drove the pure plus it was good options for the price, but i had to have Xenon lights.

Here is what is on the pure plus
Fixed panoramic roof with power sunshade blind; Front LED fog lights; High-pressure headlight power washers; Leather seats with power adjustable lumbar support; Homelink universal remote transmitter; 3-driver memorized settings for driver seat and exterior mirrors

Thanks,
Do you know which one of the above mentioned features from the "Pure Plus" would be missing in the "Pure".