Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Child seat covers ?
fam1x

Child seat covers ?

I think I saw a thread where someone mention a seat cover that goes under the child seat to protect the leathers. Can someone please point to the link as I'm unable to find it. Or if anyone has used anything under their child seat I would like to get something before installing my sons child seat in the car.

Thanks

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
14-01-2012 02:26am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
THEMACS

RE: Child seat covers ?

(14-01-2012 02:26am)fam1x Wrote:  I think I saw a thread where someone mention a seat cover that goes under the child seat to protect the leathers. Can someone please point to the link as I'm unable to find it. Or if anyone has used anything under their child seat I would like to get something before installing my sons child seat in the car.

Thanks

I have used a couple of different ones before and currently have two under the child car seat on my 3 series coupe. One is from mothercare and called neat seat and the other is a prince lionheart product. There are lots about, they do protect the leather but don't think any are that good at preventing the pressure marksSad

Will be getting some more when our Evoque arrivesVery Happy

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
14-01-2012 12:15pm
IKM

I used to just fold a travel blanket into a square and place it under the car seat. Nice and thick, and cheap.

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
14-01-2012 12:21pm
fam1x

cool thx guys have to go shopping and get something now

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
14-01-2012 01:18pm
alibeau

Hi,

We have used them for years and they do seem to have protected our leather from both marks and indentations also....

If you check out Kiddicare online, go to their car seat section and then 'in car accessories' there are quite a few variations available. I can't remember which make ours are (and it's WAY to cold to go out and check!!) but I do know that ours were 'approved' to be used with booster seats etc...

HTH,

Ali.

Ooops, looks like I am too late! Hope you find something today!

Black Dynamic Si4 - gone but not forgotten.
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2012 01:27pm by alibeau.)
14-01-2012 01:26pm
Rootsboy

do a search on amazon for this... Sunshine Kids Ultra Mat Car Seat Protector Pad

SD4 Prestige 5 Door Manual. Fuji White. 20" Style 6 Wheels. Vibe-Ebony Interior and Header. Panoramic Roof. AD. Privacy and Solar Attenuating Glass. Surround Camera, Heated Seats. Pollution Sensor. Rear Vents. 825W Sound and a Spare Wheel
14-01-2012 08:58pm
WB
WB

I've got some from amazon - think they're called sunshine kids.
14-01-2012 09:44pm