Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Carpoint - Available Cars
chiggy

RE: Carpoint - Available Cars

Wow. Number of cars shooooting down now on Carpoint - 237 now.

Guessing LR realised there's way too many for sale on carpoint and putting more up on carpoint will only cause more confusion and selection problems for future buyers, so stopped putting them up for now.

Still, 237 for sale. relatively good selection.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
20-03-2012 07:13am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiggy

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/priv...&silo=1011

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/bnci...&silo=1011

some pretty cheap one's on there now.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
23-03-2012 02:08am
spif888

(23-03-2012 02:08am)chiggy Wrote:  http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/priv...&silo=1011

Hi Chiggy

The first car you listed belongs to a fellow forum member - Aussievoque.

Sorry to see the RRE didn't work out for him.

BTW, Aussie (if you are still on the forum) you mentioned in carsales ad that the car is to small for your needs. If I remember correctly you also had some issues, were they sorted out?

(23-03-2012 02:08am)chiggy Wrote:  http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/priv...&silo=1011

The basic law of economics!

With so much available supply and muted demand, prices are going to tumble.

Sumatra Black 5 Door Pure auto TD4, 19 inch style 5 wheels, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Interior with Ebony Headlining. Tinted windows & Tread Plates. Black Grille, Side Vents and Rear Trim
Collected: 31 January 2012
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2012 03:01am by spif888.)
23-03-2012 02:58am
TiTan

That's a nice price on Aussieevoque's car. The private market seems in a funny mood at the moment, but I imagine that car will shift pretty quickly.
23-03-2012 04:33am
chiggy

I might have a buyer for AussieEvoque's car - just waiting for the person to respond - he's been waiting to save up a bit more so he can get a brand new one and wants a pano roof and a black pure with a tech pack.

This car is perfect for him - hopefully he can organise his finance quickly because the car is going to sell quite quickly.

23-03-2012 04:49am
Aussievoque

(23-03-2012 02:58am)spif888 Wrote:  BTW, Aussie (if you are still on the forum) you mentioned in carsales ad that the car is to small for your needs. If I remember correctly you also had some issues, were they sorted out?

Yep, definitely my car!

Your right Spif, I had a problem with a flat spot early on, took it back to the dealers and they reset the adaptive learning and thankfully everything has been fine since. The LR tech thought it had been left idling too long while doing the pre-delivery and that had had an effect. Also, now that it is getting a few more k's on it it seems to drive better and better.

I have to say I do love the car but I find it a fair bit smaller than I had anticipated so have decided to shift it sooner rather than later. Previously I had an X5 and will probably head that way again. For work I quite often have to have clients in my vehicle and as much they love the Evoque it is a bit squishy in the back!
(23-03-2012 04:49am)chiggy Wrote:  This car is perfect for him - hopefully he can organise his finance quickly because the car is going to sell quite quickly.

Thanks in advance for the referral Chiggy! There has been a pretty big response since listing the car yesterday arv and a few offers already. I don't want to list it too low and drag down the resale on you fellow Evoquers Wink. I only noticed today there are a couple of "bare bones" pures that are priced pretty low now, hope I didn't cause that!

I'm not in a hurry to off load it and the worst case scenario is I get to keep driving around in an Evoque, not the worst punishment in the world Very Happy

Maybe in a few years when they bring out a larger version with a bit more space (and hopefully a 3.0L turbo diesel!!) I will be back behind the wheel of an Evoque.

2012 TD4 - Firenze - White leather - Style 6 - Panoramic roof - Keyless Entry - Bi-Xenons - Clearview - Navigation
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2012 06:07am by Aussievoque.)
23-03-2012 05:57am
Barneyridge

Sorry to hear you are selling Aussie, nice price as well. Fortunately my car has worked out for us as it only the wife and I, and a couple of dogs.

Took the car for a drive up to Neldons Bay today and love the car even more, apart from a new rattle/squeak.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
23-03-2012 09:02am
sethor

246 today.

Fuji White Dynamic Si4
28-03-2012 08:33am
chiggy

There's some great deals on there at the moment like a fuji white dynamic for $80k driveaway.

I'm sure that can be bargained down to even $76k which is a bloody good deal.

28-03-2012 09:08am
sethor

245 on Carsales today.

Fuji White Dynamic Si4
03-04-2012 04:19am