Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Carpoint - Available Cars
chiggy

RE: Carpoint - Available Cars

Yeah as I said before - LR are finding it very hard to sell the Si4's mainly cause its more expensive and also LCT doesn't help the situation. Only those that truly love the Si4 will pay premium for it - if someone isn't really fussed - there's no sense in paying so much for it.

I have a friend who just ordered one cause they didn't have a 5 door dynamic on carpoint with the interior they want and with a pano sunroof as well. It would seem there are plenty but also remember that LR seem to have ordered sooo many Coupes. Don't know about you guys, but I have only seen one coupe on the road so far and I don't think any of us on this forum in AUS, have bought a coupe. Don't think they're selling that well and I never thought they would sell that well here.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
09-02-2012 02:29am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kata

This is a great thread guys! I have not ordered the evoque as yet but I was told that they have x amount of stock coming in for every month and 90% of that stock is sold! These guys should be selling houses
11-02-2012 03:35am
chiggy

One of the most beautiful Dynamics!

http://www.carsales.com.au/bncis/details...rt=default

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
13-02-2012 02:56am
Bomberboy

(13-02-2012 02:56am)chiggy Wrote:  One of the most beautiful Dynamics!

http://www.carsales.com.au/bncis/details...rt=default

I'm pretty sure this is a Lance Dixon Melbourne car, saw this on their web page too.

Not sure about the grey and white interior. Without bony headlining it's like zebras on the interior. I don't see err air vents either... on a $99k car!

Dynamic Si4, Fuji, Contrast panoramic roof, 20"Sparkle mags, Lotsa inside goodies
Build, sometime Feb
Delivered April 2012
13-02-2012 11:02am
spif888

From where I'm sitting it looks like prices are starting to tumble!

"Sumatra Black Pure SD4 with FACTORY NAVIGATION!!! Well appointed with Tech Pack. Includes: HDD premium navigation system includes hard disc drive audio server for storing up to 10CD's and playing DVD, Front Parking Aid, Rear Camera Parking Aid including hitch guidance, Powered Tailgate (Open and Close), Loadspace Stowage Rail system, Range Rover illuminated tread plates front only, Automatic climate control with air filtration, automatic recirculation and air quality sensing. Also optioned with 19 inch alloys (Style4)."

All the above for $74 900 drive away.

http://www.carsales.com.au/demo/details/...01247%2012
17 February - 207 Evoques for sale on Carsales.com.au

Sumatra Black 5 Door Pure auto TD4, 19 inch style 5 wheels, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Interior with Ebony Headlining. Tinted windows & Tread Plates. Black Grille, Side Vents and Rear Trim
Collected: 31 January 2012
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2012 12:29pm by spif888.)
17-02-2012 12:28pm
chiggy

Carpoint - Available Cars

Is that a demo?
No it's not. That is an absolute bargain... I wouldnt buy it though because my first option before even the colour... Was the panoramic sunroof
And no clearview pack?

(This post was last modified: 17-02-2012 01:33pm by chiggy.)
17-02-2012 01:31pm
chiggy

213 cars carpoint today.

good times.

27-02-2012 03:04am
TiTan

And the first I have seen to be under $60K drive away (its a manual).
27-02-2012 04:43am
Barneyridge

I went to the dealer over the weekend to have a couple of things looked at, but while I was there they had a 3 door dynamic for sale......$118,000 (rounded up). Of the 4 Evoques they had, not one with a Pan Roof. No wonder they cant sell them .

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
27-02-2012 04:50am
chiggy

I think all evoques with a pano roof are sold out (at least most of them).

I tried to find out if there were any TD4 Dynamics or SD4 Dynamics with pano roofs coming in that weren't sold - dealer specced orders - and all are sold till at least June.

I really want a Dynamic but just can't be bothered with the extra costs to change over now - should've specced it from before haha!

Did you have anything major to be looked at?

27-02-2012 05:04am