Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you recommend a dealer near Nottingham
BFGEvoqueMan

Can you recommend a dealer near Nottingham

I am about to start a new job in Nottingham and so will need to get my cars service done in UK early next year (as I have the 5 year service pack). . Since it doesn't matter about their labour rates due to the service pack, can any one recommend a rally good dealer within about 20 to 30 miles of Nottingham that focuses on customer service and not bul****t.

Thanks

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
15-11-2013 12:14pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rchrdleigh

RE: Can you recommend a dealer near Nottingham

I've been using Marshall's in Melton Mowbray recently and have been quite impressed. Also talking to one of the LR Assistance guys this week, he said at the moment they were the best locally and had recently upped their game a lot.
Also Stratstones in Nottingham are well regarded.
15-11-2013 12:53pm
MartinP

When I had my XF I used Sturgess of Leicester and they were pretty good. Their dealership covers JLR products and is 5 minutes off the M1/M69 junction. The are a small family owned dealership and therefore don't have any big company hangups.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
15-11-2013 01:28pm
BFGEvoqueMan

(15-11-2013 12:53pm)rchrdleigh Wrote:  I've been using Marshall's in Melton Mowbray recently and have been quite impressed. Also talking to one of the LR Assistance guys this week, he said at the moment they were the best locally and had recently upped their game a lot.
Also Stratstones in Nottingham are well regarded.

I thought this one might pop up, but I had guessed that since they are all part of the group that includes my supplying dealer in Peterborough they would be as bad as Peterborough. I might give them a whirl then?

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
15-11-2013 02:35pm