Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't find service log book!
Teetree

My service is due tomorrow and simply cannot find my service log book. Not really sure whether I've ever seen it since the car was bought! I've looked everywhere. The price for the services these days i want my stamp for the first serviceSmile Is it possible obtain another?
If not would the service receipt be enough come resale time as proof of full service history?

Fuji Pure SD4 Auto 5door, powered tailgate, front sensors, rear camera , pano roof, heated steering wheel, front fogs, xenons, spare wheel, 19" diamond turned alloys
11-09-2013 07:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vinny

RE: Can't find service log book!

Have you looked in the secret compartment in the glove box which was specially designed at great expense just to keep it safe?

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
11-09-2013 07:22pm
Teetree

(11-09-2013 07:22pm)vinny Wrote:  Have you looked in the secret compartment in the glove box which was specially designed at great expense just to keep it safe?

Yup! Looked there first thinking I might have been too organised at some point and keeping it in there ready for the first service, but alas no not there.
I've looked back in the land rover wallet I received when I picked up the car last year and all that's in there is the manual, quick guide and warranty leaflet.
Is it possible I was never issued with one?
I just assumed it'll be around somewhere

Fuji Pure SD4 Auto 5door, powered tailgate, front sensors, rear camera , pano roof, heated steering wheel, front fogs, xenons, spare wheel, 19" diamond turned alloys
11-09-2013 08:20pm
Stadt Panzer

Could be they forgot to put it back in the car after its initial handover check. Ask the dealer who you brought the car from.

Somewhere in the North Sea.
12-09-2013 05:35am
speary

You can get duplicates. Ask your dealer

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
12-09-2013 07:43am
WB
WB

Yep - ask the dealer you bought the car from and they should be fine to provide a replacement.
12-09-2013 07:42pm