babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Can't find service log book! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Can't find service log book! (/Thread-Can-t-find-service-log-book)

Can't find service log book! - Teetree - 11-09-2013 07:12pm

My service is due tomorrow and simply cannot find my service log book. Not really sure whether I've ever seen it since the car was bought! I've looked everywhere. The price for the services these days i want my stamp for the first serviceSmile Is it possible obtain another?
If not would the service receipt be enough come resale time as proof of full service history?

RE: Can't find service log book! - vinny - 11-09-2013 07:22pm

Have you looked in the secret compartment in the glove box which was specially designed at great expense just to keep it safe?

Can't find service log book! - Teetree - 11-09-2013 08:20pm

(11-09-2013 07:22pm)vinny Wrote:  Have you looked in the secret compartment in the glove box which was specially designed at great expense just to keep it safe?

Yup! Looked there first thinking I might have been too organised at some point and keeping it in there ready for the first service, but alas no not there.
I've looked back in the land rover wallet I received when I picked up the car last year and all that's in there is the manual, quick guide and warranty leaflet.
Is it possible I was never issued with one?
I just assumed it'll be around somewhere

Can't find service log book! - Stadt Panzer - 12-09-2013 05:35am

Could be they forgot to put it back in the car after its initial handover check. Ask the dealer who you brought the car from.

RE: Can't find service log book! - speary - 12-09-2013 07:43am

You can get duplicates. Ask your dealer

RE: Can't find service log book! - WB - 12-09-2013 07:42pm

Yep - ask the dealer you bought the car from and they should be fine to provide a replacement.