Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rear light reflector
fam1x

Rear light reflector

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a hold of the light reflector on the rear bumper.

I have the dynamic bumper installed and there is a red reflector in the bumper and I need to replace one. I don't know what they are call or where to get one from. Would be grateful if you guys can advise where to get one from please. I've not spoken to a dealer cos I don't know what it's called Smile

Thanks in advance

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
23-12-2014 04:43pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Rear light reflector

There was recently another post about buying one of these and if I remember Dan@ Duckworths was able to supply - how about taking a photo of the bit you need and sending it to him to see if he can give you the part number and a quote?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
23-12-2014 08:31pm
bee

RE: Rear light reflector

(23-12-2014 04:43pm)fam1x Wrote:  I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a hold of the light reflector on the rear bumper.

I have the dynamic bumper installed and there is a red reflector in the bumper and I need to replace one. I don't know what they are call or where to get one from. Would be grateful if you guys can advise where to get one from please. I've not spoken to a dealer cos I don't know what it's called Smile

Thanks in advance

if you want a red fog light lens, im afraid its the whole light fitting you need as they don't split off.
I can point you to a reasonable priced seller. Cool ie- £39.00

2013 auto sicillian yellow special edition. with all the goodies supplied with this model.
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2014 05:50pm by bee.)
23-12-2014 09:14pm