(18-05-2012 12:03am)steven Wrote: Hello everybody
My name is Steven i have a white RRE tD4 and for him ,i'm looking for 4 wheels black polish in land rover i'm in love with this wheels i'm ready to pay them anyway but i prefer somebody who drove with it and who can tell me if the confort is the same so if you know somebody who can sale them just send me an email.
Thank you all
Hi Steven
I know what you mean - I love them too. I managed to find the style 8's cheaply on Ebay and had them powder coated - It was a better job than the original RR wheels, I noticed they are only coloured black on the front - the rest of the wheel is silver when I saw one in the showroom....
As for ride quality I noticed no different as I had the 20" wheels anyway & just had the tyres swapped. I'd say keep a look out on Ebay for either style 8's or there are plenty of style 6' around to have powder coated. For me they finish the sporty look perfectly...