Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Black Edition parts
Bowl

Black Edition parts

Hi guys, I need the part numbers for the following items. The local dealer is unable to help as they can only search for the parts associated with my VIN.

I'm trying to be as specific as I can, given there are so many variations, especially the headlamps.

Thanks a lot.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Evoque SD4 Coupé Dynamic, Fuji White, Santoriny Pano roof, Lux pack, RSE, style 8 wheels, along with everything else.
18-11-2013 11:19pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Black Edition parts

Suggest you send Duckworth's man Dan a PM

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
18-11-2013 11:30pm
BFGEvoqueMan

(18-11-2013 11:19pm)Bowl Wrote:  Hi guys, I need the part numbers for the following items. The local dealer is unable to help as they can only search for the parts associated with my VIN.

I'm trying to be as specific as I can, given there are so many variations, especially the headlamps.

Thanks a lot.

Save yourself time and effort and just get them sprayed black and buy the black letters online (e-bay or similar). My letter set was £10 from e-bay, and I got the exhaust tips sprayed for €50. If I want the silver bits on the bumpers sprayed then it would be €100, but I am keeping these so that they match the roof and provide some contrast.

You would probably have to get the lights though; although you could bake and split to get them sprayed?

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
19-11-2013 08:11am
dynamicgirl

The only parts that there should be a few variants for are the headlights and the options are as follows - RHD non AFS Bi-Xenon (UK), RHD AFS Bi Xenon (UK), LHD non AFS Bi Xenon (EU) and LHD AFS Bi Xenon (EU). There are no Halogen versions of the darkened lights as the special editions only come in the Dynamic Spec. There are also options for the North American specification special edition lights (LHD with orange turn signal reflectors) in the non AFS Bi Xenon (NAS) and the AFS Bi Xenon (NAS) variants. I'll warn you though, the non AFS versions are £775 + VAT and the AFS ones are £930 + VAT (each side!). The clear tail lights and black fog lights are all the same, without variation. As BFG says you could save yourself some cash and have your exhaust tips sprayed as well as the plastic bumper 'A' bars. I am considering having my 'A' bars painted or wrapped in gloss black, so it has the look of the Black Design Pack.

Bowl, I can give you a VIN number for a Special Edition car if it would help. Your dealer will still have to ensure that whichever headlights you purchase are of the same specification as your current ones (AFS, non AFS etc). I will try my best to help you with part numbers for the lights too. Smile

Apologies for the poor photos, these were taken with my phone, but it gives you an idea. Will take some better ones soon. Smile Paula xx

[Image: photo4_zps10f260c1.jpg]

[Image: photo3_zps282fd006.jpg]

[Image: photo6_zpsc5ab33df.jpg]

[Image: P1000724_zps05c8394e.jpg]

[Image: 89919e1c-9e17-45bc-af15-cfb4c79de99b_zps5ec2ed22.jpg]
19-11-2013 12:36pm
BFGEvoqueMan

Paula,

Stop showing offLaughingLaughingLaughing

- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
19-11-2013 02:55pm
dynamicgirl

(19-11-2013 02:55pm)BFGEvoqueMan Wrote:  Paula,

Stop showing offLaughingLaughingLaughing

Laughing Have you seen how dirty the car looks and how rubbish the above pics are? You'll know when I'm showing off, BFG! Ner Ner Very Happy xx
19-11-2013 04:07pm
BFGEvoqueMan

(19-11-2013 04:07pm)dynamicgirl Wrote:  Laughing Have you seen how dirty the car looks and how rubbish the above pics are? You'll know when I'm showing off, BFG! Ner Ner Very Happy xx

Yeah...looks proper minging (especially those front tyes)LaughingLaughingLaughing you should be ashamedWink

19-11-2013 04:11pm
dynamicgirl

(19-11-2013 04:11pm)BFGEvoqueMan Wrote:  Yeah...looks proper minging (especially those front tyes)LaughingLaughingLaughing you should be ashamedWink

Embarrassed *feeling VERY ashamed* Very HappyLaughing xx
19-11-2013 04:52pm
BFGEvoqueMan

(19-11-2013 04:52pm)dynamicgirl Wrote:  Embarrassed *feeling VERY ashamed* Very HappyLaughing xx

LOLLaughing

19-11-2013 07:30pm
Bowl

Tim, thanks but I will try to work out with my local dealer first, that could save me some hefty shipping cost to Thailand.

BFG, painting is one of the options I have in mind, but I'd like to check the prices of LR's genuine parts first. If the price difference is acceptable, I'll go with OEM.

Paula, to be honest, your car is my inspiration to go black edition, such a nice baby!! Mine is a Fuji Dynamic Coupe as well. I'm sure my headlights have AFS (RHD AFS Bi-Xenon UK) but I'm not so sure about the dealer guys who seem to have no clue. The best I can do is to give them the exact part numbers of the items I want, this way they don't have to work their brains and hence, save me from their mistakes. As for the A bars, I'll go with wrapping because I can foresee a lot of rock chips on it if it was painted black.

And if you could PM me the VIN of a black edition car, that would be very kind of you Smile

Cheers all

Evoque SD4 Coupé Dynamic, Fuji White, Santoriny Pano roof, Lux pack, RSE, style 8 wheels, along with everything else.
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2013 07:53pm by Bowl.)
21-11-2013 07:52pm