[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BAS OBD remap interface LIMITED christmas offer, 25 UNITS ONLY
RacingSnake

RE: BAS OBD remap interface LIMITED christmas offer, 25 UNITS ONLY

Hi Pete,
Really interested in this, but...
Can I ask, what is the non-introductory price?
As your defender/rrs/freelander OBD remap interface is 595 with free postage...
So this introductory offer at 499 +VAT (598.80) plus delivery and ~£20 makes it more expensive than the other models not on offer! Sad

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2012 07:17pm by RacingSnake.)
24-11-2012 07:17pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

Hi
Their seems to be some confusion, the BAS interface sold to date is NOT compatable on the evoque due to the security Tprot7 inside the ecu, This new "MK2" BAS interface is built totally diffterent to the "MK1" interface seen already on my web site.

You cant compare the two!

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2012 07:20pm by bell-auto-services.)
24-11-2012 07:20pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

Sure, I understand that, and I wasnt having a go, just interested at advertising one at +vat +post, and one at inc VAT and free post. Just trying to understand the level of bargain available Wink

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
24-11-2012 07:23pm
bell-auto-services

I didnt take offence, im actually glad you asked and have now edited the wording on my site for the Mk1 interface and cars ages as i didnt think about that until you mentioned it.

I advertised this one here +shipping+vat as we have many non EU forum members who would generally ask me how much does it cost without vat (or can I remove vat) and then how much is shipping too X. Doing it the way I did here saves on the many PM's and emails I get asking if I can take away the 20% shown in the all in price and if so what does it now cost. so its mainly for clarity of posting on a worldwide member based forum and a reduction in simple questions asked where possibile.

At this moment in time the saving is 100+vat as retail would be 599+shipping+vat, for future its hard to say simply as demand of hardware lets me buy more in bulk which inturn lets me demand a lower price from the factory.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2012 07:34pm by bell-auto-services.)
24-11-2012 07:31pm
RacingSnake

Thumbs UpThumbs Up Thanks Pete,
You can please some of the people some of the time! Lol Thumbs Up

24-11-2012 07:34pm
griff

BAS OBD remap interface LIMITED christmas offer, 25 UNITS ONLY

Hi Pete
How does this effect what you did for me?
Worth a visit to Yorkshire?
Griff

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
24-11-2012 07:34pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

(24-11-2012 07:34pm)RacingSnake Wrote:  Thumbs UpThumbs Up Thanks Pete,
You can please some of the people some of the time! Lol Thumbs Up

I aim to please.

(24-11-2012 07:34pm)griff Wrote:  Hi Pete
How does this effect what you did for me?
Worth a visit to Yorkshire?
Griff

It you want yours switchable then we can work out a hardware price no problem, though in your case it may not be needed and possibily is an unwanted/needed price to pay as we have already broke your skin to to speak.

It may be worth thinking about IF you ever get overwriten at the dealers and then we can mail order it which would mean more a cost effective upgrade to you. I personally feel its not a cost effective option for you at this moment due to you not really gaining anything more apart from control.

Pete

(This post was last modified: 24-11-2012 07:53pm by bell-auto-services.)
24-11-2012 07:35pm
stiman

Hi Pete
Sounds great, would this new kit be compatible with the MY2013 models? Eg from sept ish
24-11-2012 09:47pm
bell-auto-services

Yes as long at they maintain the current 2012 electronics of which I assume they will as they have no need to change it.

Pete

24-11-2012 10:17pm
Evo-king

Pete.

I'm confused as I don't understand the difference between what Griff had done and what this new offer does?

Also we don't have a windows PC only Apple Macs, is there a compatibility issue?

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
24-11-2012 10:43pm