Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Avg 4 Months From Order to Delivery - As per Range Rover San Francisco
maccauk

RE: Avg 4 Months From Order to Delivery - As per Range Rover San Francisco

(23-02-2012 09:40pm)Evo-king Wrote:  It does, but for many of us new to Range Rover we didn't know that when going to our local dealer and placing our order, and our dealer is hardly going to say, 'oh and by the way way if you want your car sooner, ring around a few other dealers' haha.

I agree - but when you are placed in the septic tank AKA the pool, the impression is that you are swimming along with every purchaser and you join the end of a very long queue.

The reality of course is that you join the queue at the dealership and how long etc is determined by the number of orders/buildslots that specific dealer is managing which must make it very frustrating for purchasers when they see orders placed several months after theirs being fullfilled earlier.
24-02-2012 11:52am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Craig_d1

RE: Avg 4 Months From Order to Delivery - As per Range Rover San Francisco

(24-02-2012 11:52am)maccauk Wrote:  The reality of course is that you join the queue at the dealership and how long etc is determined by the number of orders/buildslots that specific dealer is managing which must make it very frustrating for purchasers when they see orders placed several months after theirs being fullfilled earlier.

Exactly, i ordered a week before you and I'm still in the holding pool..... on course for june/july so 8 months....
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2012 12:17pm by Craig_d1.)
24-02-2012 12:17pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply