Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Australian Deliveries
chiggy

Australian Deliveries

Benzina,

My apologies! I would've loved to stop for a chat but was running late for a meeting already. Had a client breakfast in Cottesloe and was heading back north for a meeting.

Your car looks absolutely splendid! I absolutely love the colour combination and the dynamic looks dashing!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
30-04-2012 07:13am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
benzina

RE: Australian Deliveries

Cheers Chiggy, no worries,i thought you may have been in a hurry. Thanks for the complements hey.
Besides seeing your Evoque on the wharf before delivery, it was actually the very first Firenze red i've seen on the road so far, and it really looked exotic with the black roof....simply stunning!
All seems kind of funny and fascinating, when you think back to our Evoque journey's, from build dates on the other side of the world,then build completed,then the shipping journey, to now crossing paths on the road here in Perth.
Will have to stop and chat next time for sure.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
30-04-2012 12:25pm
headturner

has anyone ordered anything other then fuji white ? seems like very few blacks and couple of reds...should i be happy for my re-sale probably Wink

Shocked santorini black|metallic paint|pana roof|19" style 5|tech pack|clear view|reverse camera & parking aid|tints|protection|Wink loving the DRIVE
02-05-2012 04:17am
Neo

(02-05-2012 04:17am)headturner Wrote:  has anyone ordered anything other then fuji white ? seems like very few blacks and couple of reds...should i be happy for my re-sale probably Wink

I concur, I see a lot of Black coloured cars on carsales but no one is buying them. This might suggest they are not a popular colour. IMHO I like the black colours in dynamic with the white contrast roof only.

I believe white is the popular colour so the resale value should be higher (plus it costs less to purchase in the first place by not paying the rip-off cost of metallic paint). Just my thoughts only.

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
02-05-2012 06:18am
QUEEVO

I have a Baltic Blue on order...

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
02-05-2012 07:14am
sethor

I wish I went for black.

Fuji White Dynamic Si4
02-05-2012 08:28am
QUEEVO

Why...?

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
02-05-2012 09:25am
MH

Who here actually tracked the cargo ship when it was nearing Australia?

We did lol.

Ours was on the FIDELIO!

Been such a long wait! Now we keep checking until it changes from DISCHARGED to DELIVERY ..

Fuji White Dynamic, Si4, Glass roof, Black painted roof, R.Camera, Park assist, 20" wheels, black leather trim + extras!, waiting for arrival on May 17th-21st!
02-05-2012 09:39am
Neo

hehe, I would do the same too (when the deliver date is close - Aug!!!)

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
02-05-2012 09:42am
Maarten

Since 23 April I am the proud owner of my first Range Rover. Excellent handover by Paul James of Austral in Brisbane.
I live in Bundaberg and with 2 trips two Brisbane I have allready done 1900km. Only a few km's off road, but we have planned a trip to Fraser Island next month. So any off road Evoque advice is always welcome.
I had a little rattle on the drivers side caused by an not correct fitted panel in the knee airbag area. The problem was fixed by the dealer in a few minutes.
I love the car and (as many people said) after delivery I can't remember the months of waiting (ordered November 2011).

Attached a few pictures. One of them is of the Aussie tow bar. In my case it has a 12 pin flat connector. The RRE recognises my trailer without any problems thanks to the LED Adapter Module.

Evoque Prestige | Build: 16 Feb 2012 | Delivered: 23 April 2012
Auto | SD4 | 5 door | Fuji white | Spirit interior | Prestige tech pack | Adaptive dynamics | Panoramic roof | 20" Style 6 wheels Very Happy
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 11:03am by Maarten.)
02-05-2012 10:14am