Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Australian Deliveries
chiggy

RE: Australian Deliveries

Quick update:

1. The engine sputtering issues - it seems nothing has been done about this as I expected. It still happens and is still as vibrant as before - not entirely sure what the lady meant when she said "all done" before quickly handing me the keys and shutting the door.

2. Wiper starting going nuts again driving towards the beach during sundown - Again, not entirely sure what had been done on this issue.

3. Adjusted the time settings myself - I would've thought LR would be competent enough to do this.

4. Kind of getting used to the door not shutting as expected when just closed normally.

Does anyone have contact details for LR Australia's customer care? Not just the normal enquiries number but actual complains number/e-mail etc?

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
06-03-2012 06:36am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aussievoque

(06-03-2012 06:36am)chiggy Wrote:  Does anyone have contact details for LR Australia's customer care? Not just the normal enquiries number but actual complains number/e-mail etc?

Details below of a really nice customer service rep who contacted me after my complaint. She seemed keen to help and seemed to understand what I was talking about. Have your vin number ready to give her so she can log your details.

Leonie Wong
Land Rover Australia

Tel: 1800 625 642
Email: enquiries@landrovercustomers.com.au

2012 TD4 - Firenze - White leather - Style 6 - Panoramic roof - Keyless Entry - Bi-Xenons - Clearview - Navigation
06-03-2012 08:13am
DefLeppard

Hi Chiggy,

I have the official Australian Press release here which has a few contact details on it:

James Scrimshaw
Public Affairs Department
Land Rover Australia
Phone: +61 2 9020 1773
Email: jscrimsh@jaguarlandrover.com Website: http://www.landrover.com.au

Tim Krieger
Brand Manager
Land Rover Australia
Phone: +61 2 9020 1505
Email: tkrieger@jaguarlandrover.com Website: http://www.landrover.com.au

Brand Manager might be a good start - nothing like starting at the top!![/align]

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
06-03-2012 08:17am
chiggy

Awesome - thanks guys - will be calling them tomorrow. Lets see how that goes.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
06-03-2012 08:29am
Barneyridge

Mate I hope it gets sorted, nothing worse that an incompetent dealer and the frustration of not getting the car fixed. I actually learnt to swear when driving to school as a kid and listening to dad yelling at Jaguar Australia about problems and incompetent dealers.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
06-03-2012 11:52am
chiggy

Yeah I hope it gets sorted too.

And I just had a look at the window lining etc that they claim was fixed and looked fixed when I first saw it. Its not.

So in all honesty - I don't actually know if they did anything or if they just moved my car from one side of the parking lot to the other. Getting the service report first thing in the morning and then calling LR Australia.

06-03-2012 12:07pm
spif888

(06-03-2012 12:07pm)chiggy Wrote:  Yeah I hope it gets sorted too.

And I just had a look at the window lining etc that they claim was fixed and looked fixed when I first saw it. Its not.

So in all honesty - I don't actually know if they did anything or if they just moved my car from one side of the parking lot to the other. Getting the service report first thing in the morning and then calling LR Australia.

Well I am still waiting since the 20th February for somebody to phone me back to book my Evoque in for its minor issues. I did email the dealer principle this afternoon asking him to found out why I hadn't heard from the service department.

Its deja vu - as I have mentioned previously I had some shocking experiences with my Freelander 2. Well I only have myself to blame this time around as I knew how inadequate the service was at Landrover.

Sumatra Black 5 Door Pure auto TD4, 19 inch style 5 wheels, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Interior with Ebony Headlining. Tinted windows & Tread Plates. Black Grille, Side Vents and Rear Trim
Collected: 31 January 2012
06-03-2012 12:59pm
benzina

Sorry to hear of your problems guys,and hope you get them fixed properly asap,so you can get back to enjoying this outstanding car. Touch wood,the only fault i found was with my exterior passenger door window sill trim, that was not sitting properly at the panel gap end, between front and rear door. The surrounding window sill trim is the first thing i eye over when judging the exterior fit and finish, and i picked up on this as soon as i got close to it for the first time in the holding yard.
I reported it straight away, and said i wanted it fixed for handover. They found the trim to be the slightly warped, so they ordered another,which should be here in a few days.
So far, i can't fault anthing else, and i would go as far as suggesting it all seems like german build standard, and qualty.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 01:26pm by benzina.)
06-03-2012 01:24pm
chiggy

(06-03-2012 12:59pm)spif888 Wrote:  Well I am still waiting since the 20th February for somebody to phone me back to book my Evoque in for its minor issues. I did email the dealer principle this afternoon asking him to found out why I hadn't heard from the service department.

Its deja vu - as I have mentioned previously I had some shocking experiences with my Freelander 2. Well I only have myself to blame this time around as I knew how inadequate the service was at Landrover.

Did you hear back from the dealer principle?

I talked to LR customer service this morning - actually received a call from them. Was a good chat and the person I spoke to is apparently a babyrr member, which is great. Discussed the issues with him and was asked to contact the service department at Barbagallo's to book it in again and only deal with the service manager. I didn't have an issue with that - I just want to sort out my car. The person from LR Australia was very helpful and supportive and was as keen to sort out my car as I was... so very happy there.

Trying to sort out the issues is a nightmare... but hopefully gets done soon.

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 07:37am by chiggy.)
07-03-2012 03:13am
DefLeppard

I would love to have a hidden camera in these cars that go in for service issues - to see what actually happens.

As you mentioned Chiggy, I too suspect that the cars are simply moved from one side of the carpark to the other, and owners are told all is fixed.

If they can get at least half the owners to not come back - half their work is taken care of by doing nothing.

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
07-03-2012 06:12am