Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Australian Deliveries
Barneyridge

RE: Australian Deliveries

(26-01-2012 08:03am)spif888 Wrote:  Out of curiosity, Barneyridge, when did your car arrive at Port Kembla?

For myself, the car arrived in Brisbane on the 18 January and I'm collecting on the 31st - 13 days.

I think that's about average.

Arrived the 16th and pick up on the 30th but could have been 27th if the dealer told me the car arrived at the dealer.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
26-01-2012 09:13am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deebabe2004

(26-01-2012 03:05am)Millotte Wrote:  Great news, now to watch it sail halfway around the globe on marine traffic.( at least it will give you something to check on in the 6 week wait) Mine got offloaded at port Kembla yesterday. I think this will be the worst bit, Waiting for that call.. Hopefully the dealer can get his act together ( see my post in dealer satisfaction thread)

Yeah the dealer has given us the date of 29/03 and rekons he will give us a call in a few weeks to start organising the trade in and finer details, but I'm not holding my breath for that call either (like Millotte, see my rant in dealer satisfaction thread)

Soon to be the proud owners of a Baby Rangie!

Pure - TD4 Manual - Fuji - 20" Silver Sparkle Style 6 - Ebony Leather & Ebony headliner - Tech Pack - Clearview Pack & Pano Roof - Rear Vents, Paint & Interior protection, Tint

26-01-2012 03:55pm
Barneyridge

I am booked in to pick up my car Monday at 3:30 Smile let's hope the rain goes away

27-01-2012 02:45am
deebabe2004

(27-01-2012 02:45am)Barneyridge Wrote:  I am booked in to pick up my car Monday at 3:30 Smile let's hope the rain goes away

Thats great! Will keep fingers crossed for sunshine and cant wait for pictures Very Happy

Pure - TD4 Manual - Fuji - 20" Silver Sparkle Style 6 - Ebony Leather & Ebony headliner - Tech Pack - Clearview Pack & Pano Roof - Rear Vents, Paint & Interior protection, Tint

27-01-2012 02:53am
Kleal

I took Delivery of my Evoque Dynamic on Wednesday still yet to take photo's.
Im very happy with the Dynamic styling and the Shadow chrome style 7 mags goes well with the sumatra black color. The handling and drive is very good but there is a little lag with the sd4 engine that I will have to get used to.

My only gripe is that the front seat's are not a comfortable as my previous car (lexus IS250 X ).

Ill give it a good detail once this rain goes away in Brisbane as I find the dealer detailers are sub par, I didnt get the paint protection as that is a waste of money. Need to get some Swissvax wax on the car and strip what they use off.

Pics to come soon
27-01-2012 10:38am
deebabe2004

(27-01-2012 10:38am)Kleal Wrote:  I took Delivery of my Evoque Dynamic on Wednesday still yet to take photo's.
Im very happy with the Dynamic styling and the Shadow chrome style 7 mags goes well with the sumatra black color. The handling and drive is very good but there is a little lag with the sd4 engine that I will have to get used to.

My only gripe is that the front seat's are not a comfortable as my previous car (lexus IS250 X ).

Ill give it a good detail once this rain goes away in Brisbane as I find the dealer detailers are sub par, I didnt get the paint protection as that is a waste of money. Need to get some Swissvax wax on the car and strip what they use off.

Pics to come soon

Congratz on the car, yey finally a Brisbane owner Smile Your so lucky!
Cant wait to see pictures or better still, the car out on the roadShocked

27-01-2012 10:42am
Aussievoque

(27-01-2012 10:38am)Kleal Wrote:  I took Delivery of my Evoque Dynamic on Wednesday still yet to take photo's.

Ill give it a good detail once this rain goes away

Pics to come soon

Comgratulations! Look forward to seeing some photos, keen to see how great the style 7 wheels look with the sumatra.

Might be a while before you get that detailing done if your waiting for this rain to go away......Very Happy

2012 TD4 - Firenze - White leather - Style 6 - Panoramic roof - Keyless Entry - Bi-Xenons - Clearview - Navigation
28-01-2012 12:45am
gead

Australian Deliveries

Just had the call....maybe this afternoon, but definitely tomorrow...only 6 weeks late... Smile

White 5 dr SD4 Dynamic.
30-01-2012 12:28am
Barneyridge

Gead, I have a count down going... 4 hours to go

30-01-2012 01:24am
gead

nice one...enjoy!