Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Australian Deliveries
chiggy

Australian Deliveries

Whoooooooooooo!!!!

That's my car!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure those are the 17-18in wheel upgrades we get with te tech pack on the pure!!!! I Love it!!

Thanks heaps Benzina!! You just made my year so far!!

Super excited now!! I wanna know how long it takes to discharge. Just might head to freo tomorrow to have a look! Whereabouts exactly is it?

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
22-01-2012 03:08pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sethor

RE: Australian Deliveries

Yeah thats the Style 2 18" rims you get with the Pure tech pack.

Fuji White Dynamic Si4
22-01-2012 03:20pm
Aussievoque

How nice is that car Chiggy!! Looks awesome, one of the nicest so far. Look forward to some pics when it's cleaned up and delivered.

2012 TD4 - Firenze - White leather - Style 6 - Panoramic roof - Keyless Entry - Bi-Xenons - Clearview - Navigation
22-01-2012 11:02pm
benzina

(22-01-2012 03:08pm)chiggy Wrote:  Whoooooooooooo!!!!

That's my car!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure those are the 17-18in wheel upgrades we get with te tech pack on the pure!!!! I Love it!!

Thanks heaps Benzina!! You just made my year so far!!

Super excited now!! I wanna know how long it takes to discharge. Just might head to freo tomorrow to have a look! Whereabouts exactly is it?

It was my pleasure Chiggy, i made the second trip down there cause i knew it would blow your mind for you to see a picture of it on the docks. Go for a drive down there today if you can, cause chances are, it should still be there,and it's quite close with a clear view.
It's located in front of the main Passenger terminal. Just take the access road,and pull up along side the fence when you see it. ENJOY!!!! Surprised

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2012 01:29am by benzina.)
23-01-2012 01:26am
chiggy

haha! thanks a lot!

so very very excited... I must say the pure doesn't look as dull compared to the dynamic as I thought it might. It does look awesome still.

I will definitely post up pics once I get the car... waiting for the call now... I wonder if it'll be this week... probably not... but one is allowed to dream!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
23-01-2012 01:42am
gead

i was told this morning, that i may have mine this week...fingers crossed....the novelty of driving a dual cab hilux has well and truly worn off!

White 5 dr SD4 Dynamic.
23-01-2012 08:44am
MPK

Hi Guys,

Here are some pics of my evoque.

Cheers,
MPK

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto (01/2012)
23-01-2012 09:50am
Evoque U

Very nice MPK, congrats

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
23-01-2012 10:03am
Barneyridge

Nice MPK, the mats we get with the tech pack look so small. Like the colour and combo

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2012 10:33am by Barneyridge.)
23-01-2012 10:32am
chiggy

very nice MPK.

I agree the mats do look quite small! to be honest... not really fussed... just cant wait for the car now!

Benzina, I went to Freo today - left half hour early from work... very very.... very... excited! I believe it is the car I have been waiting for... It just looked so brilliant in the flesh!

I just don't know when delivery will be... maybe end of the week? highly doubt it given AUS day... maybe mid next week? either way... super super excited!

23-01-2012 11:22am