Poll: Are you now car less?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll; other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you now car less?
WB
WB

RE: Are you now car less?

(05-11-2011 10:47am)paulus599 Wrote:  I've already done that. The problem is that most of the dealers don't have any spare courtesy cars (apparently, policy is that they need one car per technician for service customers). Also they can't get any more from LR as there is no spare capicity - so a totaly meaningless directive from LR to the dealers!

I've asked for a hire car instead, but have heard nothing from Customer services as yet (anyone surprised?)

I know of two people that have been initially told there are no cars only for cars to appear as if by magic when they produce the LR document and ask to speak to the dealer principle...Whistle
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2011 07:08pm by WB.)
05-11-2011 07:07pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark_n

(05-11-2011 07:07pm)wbessada Wrote:  I know of two people that have been initially told there are no cars only for cars to appear as if by magic when they produce the LR document and ask to speak to the dealer principle...Whistle

Excellent, leaking the document was worthwhile.

If they have no cars available, tell the dealer principal that borrowing his own company car would be acceptable. There's certain to be a Terms of Use clause which says that business use must take priority and his skiving off early to drive to the golf club doesn't count...

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 06:49am by mark_n.)
06-11-2011 06:48am
paulus599

(05-11-2011 07:07pm)wbessada Wrote:  I know of two people that have been initially told there are no cars only for cars to appear as if by magic when they produce the LR document and ask to speak to the dealer principle...Whistle

Also tried that, didn't make the slightest bit of difference as they simply do not have any cars to use - hence my suggestion of a hire car instead.

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
06-11-2011 12:26pm