babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Are you now car less? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+---- Forum: Polls (/Forum-Polls)
+---- Thread: Are you now car less? (/Thread-Are-you-now-car-less)

Pages: 1 2

Are you now car less? - paulus599 - 30-10-2011 06:08pm

Just wanted get some idea as to how many people are now without any transport due to their Evoque being delayed.

RE: Are you now car less? - defender_uk - 30-10-2011 06:14pm

I was....but not now, as the RRE has arrived two weeks ago...but was carless for two months....

RE: Are you now car less? - Daigriff - 30-10-2011 07:25pm

No am keeping my Landcruiser until I know when my delivery is.

However if I was to sell I am getting close to best time to do so...big dilemma.

RE: Are you now car less? - imers1234 - 30-10-2011 07:27pm

Been car less for 2 months! But getting my car tomorrow! About time too

RE: Are you now car less? - Token - 30-10-2011 07:28pm

Nope...was going to sell but changed my mind. Going to wait until the RRE is ready for collection and then either just buy it and then sell the Audi, or more likely, leave the RRE in the showroom until the Audi is sold.

RE: Are you now car less? - jasonagusta - 04-11-2011 10:39pm

not really, just putting those extra miles on the good o'l Defender at the moment she get's me from A - B Smile

RE: Are you now car less? - griff - 05-11-2011 09:23am

Yes but Harwoods Pulborough have lent me a Freelander - Alastair thanks.
Car has arrived and looks great but can't get it until next week whilst paperwork is being sorted.

RE: Are you now car less? - jos - 05-11-2011 10:17am

i sold my mini countryman at the start of september.
so i'm carless
but i (short lease)borrowed a MB (brwwwww>) till the end of this year
januar my evoque ???

RE: Are you now car less? - WB - 05-11-2011 10:31am

Those who need cars or who are suffering extra depreciation should go to their dealers and demand a loan car per LR policy (and your £150 goodwill)

If you want to chat about this please PM me.

RE: Are you now car less? - paulus599 - 05-11-2011 10:47am

I've already done that. The problem is that most of the dealers don't have any spare courtesy cars (apparently, policy is that they need one car per technician for service customers). Also they can't get any more from LR as there is no spare capicity - so a totaly meaningless directive from LR to the dealers!

I've asked for a hire car instead, but have heard nothing from Customer services as yet (anyone surprised?)