Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Are you a Scottish Owner?
Spiderman

Are you a Scottish Owner?

As our proposed 1st Scottish Evoque Owners Meet is only a few weeks away, Sunday 9th October could my fellow owners & depositors confirm if it is their intention to come along or not soonest, to enable us to ensure the venue chosen is suitable for the meet, it is being held near Perth.

It would appear we have quite a few Scottish based owners on here, so this is a nice way to get-together, see each others cars and enjoy good banter.

In addition Stratsone Perth have confirmed their attendance at this meet, furthermore they will be very pleased to support us as a Scottish Evoque Owners Club & have offered to assist me to organise trips, experiences and LR Factory visits etc...

So what are you waiting for...come along and let's see if there's any mileage in forming a club or not....if nothing else we'll have a decent day out in our new toys!!!

Reply below if you want to come along....

Quit work - Get some stuff - Go somewhere - Have some fun
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2011 08:54am by Spiderman.)
24-09-2011 01:51am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bogstomper

RE: Are you a Scottish Owner?

Could be - if the car is here in time! The other thread said 9th Oct, this one says 2nd - would you confirm which date you have in mind please? cheers
24-09-2011 08:02am
Spiderman

(24-09-2011 08:02am)bogstomper Wrote:  Could be - if the car is here in time! The other thread said 9th Oct, this one says 2nd - would you confirm which date you have in mind please? cheers

Thanks for that bogstomper, to avoid any further confusion I have changed the above initial thread as it's definitely Sunday 9th October......

I hope you do manage along, whether your Evoque has arrived or not, as this is a meet for all Evoque depositors and owners where you will have the opportunity of seeing some of the Scottish Evoques that have arrived in a very relaxing environment & hopefully enjoy a good day out....

Hope to see you on the 9th....venue will be advised soon!
Peter

(This post was last modified: 24-09-2011 09:15am by Spiderman.)
24-09-2011 08:53am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Note that little bit in Spiderman's post above
Quote:I hope you do manage along, whether your Evoque has arrived or not, as this is a meet for all Evoque depositors and owners
Don't feel left out because your Evoque hasn't arrived yet - come along in your Ferrari, Bugatti, Range Rover, Q7, Qashqai, mini or any other car you might own and join in.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
24-09-2011 10:41am
Spiderman

As Tim says, whatever you turn up in is fine, the common thread between us all is we either have or have ordered an Evoque, so let's all just get together and enjoy a great social event & see where it takes us, remember a Dealer will be there also, I'm sure you have loads of questions you'd like answered too!

(This post was last modified: 24-09-2011 11:46pm by Spiderman.)
24-09-2011 11:42pm
CrawfsEvoque

Hi. Have a great event. My time is split between Perth and Cambridge. Evoque arriving December, allegedly. Not back north until late October. Will certainly look out for owners club etc.

Pure SD4 Auto, Fuji White, Almond / Espresso, Pure Style Pack, Tech Pack, Auto Dim Mirror, Park Assist, Carpet Mats, Zenons, Spare Wheel, Mudflaps, Rigid Boot Liner and Rubber Mats.
25-09-2011 10:44am
J77

Will give this one a miss due to work, but will look out for other events.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
25-09-2011 11:21am
Spiderman

Thanks for the confirmation, pity you both can't make it along...

25-09-2011 12:46pm
paulelescoces

I am Scottish... and will be an owner when the Evoque eventually arrives but living in Switzerland these days so unfortunately cannot make it, for sure will be great. Enjoy

Delivered: SD4 Prestige Auto 5 Door, Fuji White with Vibe interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Electric Tailgate, Winter Pack, Adaptive Xenons, Roofrails...
25-09-2011 12:50pm
Spiderman

It will be great to see many Evoques together & I'm sure it will also help those depositors who manage along to crystallise their cars final spec too!

25-09-2011 01:23pm