Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are these tyres compatible?
B_o_b_o

Are these tyres compatible?

I have a 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure running on 18" alloys.

I've purchased some 20" alloys (Style 6) and have decided to order some 245/45/R20 Pirelli Scorpion Verde tyres. I've had these on previous cars and currently have them on my 18" wheels and want to continue using them on my 20" alloys.

My research has indicated Land Rover ship these alloys with either Continental Cross Contacts or Michelin Latitude Sports from the factory but I'd like to have the Pirelli's as they are an All Season tyre

Can you confirm these would be compatible with my vehicle?

I'm convinced they are compatible but Event Tyres have asked me to check before they order them in.

Here is what Event Tyres have asked...

"I have your booking for dd/mm/yy, tyre Pirelli that you have ordered are readily available for fitting, just to double check that you contacted Land Rover direct to see if they are compatible with the Evoque, as they have a specific tyre designed just for this model in the Continental UHP E 103V

If you haven't spoken to Land Rover its probably best to do so before fitting the Pirelli as this could cause issues with the setup of the vehicle, also to double check the load rating as the Pirelli are a 99V

If you could confirm that the Pirelli are compatible and you want me to go ahead with ordering them, or if you would like me to order an alternative, then through email or phone would be great."

Thanks
18-06-2013 10:45am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
recordman

RE: Are these tyres compatible?

The answer's yes!
Mine was built Feb, delivered March 2013 and came out of the factory fitted with style 6s with Pirelli Scorpion Verde 245/45 R20

2013 SD4 Prestige auto/5dr/OG/Fuji pano roof
18-06-2013 12:57pm
B_o_b_o

Thanks!

Ordered - should be fitted Friday all being well - whoop! Smile
18-06-2013 01:00pm
harrydor

(18-06-2013 10:45am)B_o_b_o Wrote:  I have a 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure running on 18" alloys.

I've purchased some 20" alloys (Style 6) and have decided to order some 245/45/R20 Pirelli Scorpion Verde tyres. I've had these on previous cars and currently have them on my 18" wheels and want to continue using them on my 20" alloys.

My research has indicated Land Rover ship these alloys with either Continental Cross Contacts or Michelin Latitude Sports from the factory but I'd like to have the Pirelli's as they are an All Season tyre

Can you confirm these would be compatible with my vehicle?

I'm convinced they are compatible but Event Tyres have asked me to check before they order them in.

Here is what Event Tyres have asked...

"I have your booking for dd/mm/yy, tyre Pirelli that you have ordered are readily available for fitting, just to double check that you contacted Land Rover direct to see if they are compatible with the Evoque, as they have a specific tyre designed just for this model in the Continental UHP E 103V

If you haven't spoken to Land Rover its probably best to do so before fitting the Pirelli as this could cause issues with the setup of the vehicle, also to double check the load rating as the Pirelli are a 99V

If you could confirm that the Pirelli are compatible and you want me to go ahead with ordering them, or if you would like me to order an alternative, then through email or phone would be great."

Thanks
just got my replacement dynamic evoque 10 days ago 20" wheels pirelli tyres fitted from factory
18-06-2013 01:21pm
benzina

And don't forget to vote in the tyre pole here...... http://babyrr.com/forum/thread-4748.html

Pirelli needs your votes in the 20'' category Smile

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
18-06-2013 03:42pm