Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Original Kosrae Green
QUATTROMAN

Original Kosrae Green

I have found a photo of I beleive an Original Kosrae Green Dynamic Coupe.. Deffo not Galway Green as paint is too glassy (ie contains Xirallic to give glassy / chrome reflection)
Kind of like the look.

*Note Orkney Grey Disco in the background*

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

15-08-2011 09:49pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
berlin2011

RE: Original Kosrae Green

Nice find!

While we are stateside, two of the critters caught on video as well

White and Grey (which Grey is anyone's guess)

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
15-08-2011 10:01pm
QUATTROMAN

(15-08-2011 10:01pm)berlin2011 Wrote:  Nice find!

While we are stateside, two of the critters caught on video as well

White and Grey (which Grey is anyone's guess)

I think its not Orkney lol..Laughing but really like the rear number plate size of US plates ..shame the video is so short..the guys who take these shots really need to think about what they want to see when they get home..Note the brighter front indicators for US Regs compaired to UK version.Actually they are side reflectors orange front and red on the rear .again not on UK versions
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2011 10:24pm by QUATTROMAN.)
15-08-2011 10:21pm
Blackseries

(15-08-2011 09:49pm)QUATTROMAN Wrote:  I have found a photo of I beleive an Original Kosrae Green Dynamic Coupe.. Deffo not Galway Green as paint is too glassy (ie contains Xirallic to give glassy / chrome reflection)
Kind of like the look.

*Note Orkney Grey Disco in the background*

Saw this US web site today that describes the Evoque Green as Emerald Fire (the Jag colour) - not Galway

Not sure if it’s a typo ..... but I remember someone from the factory saying that when Kosrae was discontinued it was going to be replaced by Emerald Fire -- which IMO looks great on Jags.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/range-rov...9219863438

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
15-08-2011 11:24pm
Jonathon555

I like the colour

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
16-08-2011 06:36am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

It used to be called British Racing Green in old Jaguarspeak

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2011 09:10am by XFullFatTim.)
16-08-2011 09:10am