Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone Quote me to purchase & fit a new front & side grills
andyuk

Anyone Quote me to purchase & fit a new front & side grills

Hi there i have ordered a Pure in Red but i am wanting to change the front Grill & side grills from the standard Pure ones to the Black Dynamic ones.

My dealership & told me they can do this but don't have any prices yet but wondered if the people on this forum who supply Land Rover accessories could possible offer me a price so i can comapre once i get the quote from my dealership.

I am also looking to spray my roof Black although i do have a panaromic roof so not much area would need spraying.

Thanks in advance
Andy

Dynamic SD4 Manual Red with Black contrast & Panaramic Roof, Vortex Interior, 20" Alloys, Privacy Glass, Black Headlining
20-08-2011 11:08am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Anyone Quote me to purchase & fit a new front & side grills

1) Grille and vents - usually the LR ones take about 2secs to change, they are snap in so no need to involve the dealer to fit
2) Buying the vents and grille - wait a few months and people like your dealership parts dept will be able to get them easily and might even give you discount. There are also people like Lookers Park Royal or Duckworthparts who will supply
3) You could always buy a 2nd set of Pure vents and grilles and take them to a body shop and get them sprayed - watch eBay soon after launch for people looking to do the same as you but they will sell on their OEM grilles!
4) Painting the roof............... why be so drastic as painting it. Use Mr Google's search engine to find your local vehicle wrapping company - I bet they will have black offcuts suitable size to go round the roof of an Evoque with panoramic roof - why have black too, they could do virtually any colour or even a matt finish to make it look like a cabrio with the roof up...............

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2011 12:38pm by XFullFatTim.)
20-08-2011 12:36pm
nishandf

Hi

Can you not spray the existing Pure grille, side vents, louvres and wing mirrors black aka Dynamic at a local body shop?
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2011 02:49pm by nishandf.)
20-08-2011 02:45pm
DDX

Im sure it wont be long before companies like pimpmyrange and powerfuluk will be offering various coloured grilles and vents like they do on the RRS.

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
20-08-2011 06:50pm
xxxx5

I am looking forward to making a few changes. Will the grill and side vents be that easy to change? Maybe we can have a 'how do' section?

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
20-08-2011 08:52pm
pureevoque

'how do' section, would that be for all lancastrians?
Whistle
Rolling with Laughter

ed4 Pure 5 Dr, Fuji, Xenons, Front Fogs, Power mirrors & tailgate, 20" Style 6. Ordered 290611 Delivered 090312
20-08-2011 09:51pm
xxxx5

(20-08-2011 09:51pm)pureevoque Wrote:  'how do' section, would that be for all lancastrians?
Whistle
Rolling with Laughter

HA HA !! Laughing

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
20-08-2011 10:00pm
pureevoque

Embarrassed Sorry mate couldn't resist

ed4 Pure 5 Dr, Fuji, Xenons, Front Fogs, Power mirrors & tailgate, 20" Style 6. Ordered 290611 Delivered 090312
20-08-2011 10:06pm