Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Any other women?
toothfairy

RE: Any other women?

My salesman seems to be a 'lovely' young man who made no assumptions about me being female and having to confer with a boyfriend/husband to make my decision about the car. Very refreshing!

Just been in to confirm final spec. Of course opinions can be changed once he quotes me the part-ex price in a couple of weeks!

Ordered 7th Jan 2012 Provisional Build Date 14th May 2012 Delivery Early June 2012

Pure TD4 5 door Manual
Firenze, Ebony/Ebony HL, Tech pack, Style Pack, Pan roof, Privacy glass, Rear camera, Xenons, Spare wheel
17-03-2012 07:18pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
caroline11000

(16-03-2012 10:58am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Caroline are you still driving your rejected car or has your dealer given you a loan car?

Yep still driving it put about 5000 miles on her now, just beginning to get better fuel economy and will have to start again with the new one! New one is in build so I'm told so not long now!

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
18-03-2012 08:03am
mark_n

Not bad to have 3+ months of "free" motoring...

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
18-03-2012 11:08am
caroline11000

Any other women?

Yep quite glad really that they let me keep it, wouldn't have been the same having taken it away and given me a loan freelander!

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
18-03-2012 11:49am
Mudi1

Yep, I'm a gal too, the evoque wil be mine and to make sure all know it when the old man pinches it I bought a private plate with my name on it -Manda Ha!
13-04-2012 09:27pm
Sj4444

Another lady here! My Pure Premium (Fuji/cirrus) was due to arrive the day after tomorrow and just got the call that it has been pushed back another week! ARGH!!!
The wait is killing me! I ordered it on Valentines Day as a gift to myself... MUCH better than roses! Smile
14-04-2012 05:24am
SarahAnn

I'm a browser on this site as I like to read about the Evoque and what you all think of your's but I think that they look a bit small and haven't been tempted by one yet. A couple of people who have driven them say that I would like one if I drove one but then someone said that the driving position isn't as high as the FL2?

My husband says that they are too 'girlie' for me. I think that i should be offended by that one! Embarrassed
14-04-2012 07:51am
Token

Unbelievable...in the year 2012 there are still people who think a woman can't buy a car without her husband! Jeez! For goodness sake, women are perfectly entitled and able to buy a car! And to fill it with petrol. And to fix it. Come on guys, get with the programme!

Now whether or not women should be allowed to drive the car, that's a different question!!! Smile

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
14-04-2012 02:21pm
Broadsword1959

(14-04-2012 02:21pm)Token Wrote:  Unbelievable...in the year 2012 there are still people who think a woman can't buy a car without her husband! Jeez! For goodness sake, women are perfectly entitled and able to buy a car! And to fill it with petrol. And to fix it. Come on guys, get with the programme!

Now whether or not women should be allowed to drive the car, that's a different question!!! Smile

Don't fill it with petrol ! Yours is a Diesel !

Pure, SD4, Manual, Baltic Blue, Ebony Interior, Tech Pack, Xenon Headlights, Folding Mirrors / Puddle Lights, Front Fog Lights, Reversing Camera
[Image: 124096.png]
14-04-2012 02:59pm
jitenc

(14-04-2012 02:21pm)Token Wrote:  Unbelievable...in the year 2012 there are still people who think a woman can't buy a car without her husband! Jeez! For goodness sake, women are perfectly entitled and able to buy a car! And to fill it with petrol. And to fix it. Come on guys, get with the programme!

Now I was just waiting for someone to say it.... But check this out... No offence though:

All in the name of fun....Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Got mine : Dynamic Fuji White with Lux Pack and black contrast roof.
Optional extras : Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel and TPMS.
Me: Very HappyVery Happy
15-04-2012 09:44am