Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another road test
griff

Another road test

Auto mobilemag road test
More entertaining than most. Wink

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
18-08-2011 04:26pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jonathon555

RE: Another road test

(18-08-2011 04:26pm)griff Wrote:  Auto mobilemag road test
More entertaining than most. Wink

Teenage mutatant ninja tutles eh ?

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
18-08-2011 05:07pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Another road test

In one of Steve Cropley's missives in this weeks Autocar he comments on the Si4..........
Quote: As for the Evoque, I'd already done 1000 miles in the high output diesel, so I was keen to try the smoother, more powerful petrol. Didn't like it nearly as much; it goes a bit harder, but there's an annoying lag followed by a surge from the turbo, whereas the oil burner meters out its torque exactly as requested. I'll bet there's 10-15mpg difference between the two, which means 100 to 150 more miles of touring range for the diesel, even if you don't care about the price of fuel.
"The organiser's final coup was some urban off-roading which sent us driving first through a 2km former loco tunnel, long disused.................................... The whole thing, car included, was brilliant
Thumbs UpThumbs Up from Mr Cropley then for the SD4

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2011 05:24pm by XFullFatTim.)
18-08-2011 05:22pm